[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much money do I need to get a wife like pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1494635945754.jpg (67KB, 808x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494635945754.jpg
67KB, 808x960px
How much money do I need to get a wife like pic related?
>>
$1488
>>
>>2803648

Proof you're her dad or a hardcover bible.
>>
>>2803668
Are you a pajeet or something?
>>
Why would you want a Jewish wife?
>>
>>2803701
She can't be jewish, no way mang. If she is then she's oven fodder, otherwise she's wifey material.
>>
You don't need money, just a BBC
>>
>>2803648
You just need a big black cock.
>>
>>2803709
She is though. She has said she is
>>
Love how this girl is going to act like she wasnt a whore in college. She has all the signs
>>
>>2803648
Finding an untarnished woman that looks like pic related is close to none, if you are able to obtain such a woman, she would be more receptive to Virtue, Merit, Honor, and Ethics rather than money. Some things can't be bought, they're priceless indeed.
>>
>>2803648

Anyone else think Lauren Southern looks kind of weird/ugly? There's something off about her face but I'm not sure what it is.

I think it's her mouth or her jaw or something
>>
File: IMG_0323.gif (377KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0323.gif
377KB, 612x612px
The real question is how do I get a wife like THIS?
>>
>>2804314
women are the ultimate opportunists. Look-out for the oncoming horde of "tradcon" women denouncing feminism and espousing traditional values. They're just trying to take advantage of the betabux crowded right leaning movements that are growing in popularity. Their cock counts are just as high as every other whore out there and they'll divorce you on a whim and say that you abused or something.
>>
>>2804435
damn
>>
>>2803701
>Jewish
Source?
>>
>>2804312
>She is though. She has said she is
Source?
>>
>>2804435
send me moniez
16Hbu8sSMr18HCFd3QVprSb1MeHYJAw1ay
>>
>>2804435
Fuck Hillary.
>>
>>2804435
why tho
>>
File: AzSYXCV.gif (500KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
AzSYXCV.gif
500KB, 500x290px
>>2803648

Just a few pegs worth
>>
>>2803709
If you can't tell the difference, why would it matter?
>>
>>2804435
Fuck hillary
>>
>>2804429
I think too, she isn't ugly but I don't hate her face, probably because she is an AW.

>>2804447
Yes, truly sad, even /pol/ is full of WK financing her these days.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.