[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Everyone is depressed with no goals or plans of self improvement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1500257229561.jpg (36KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
1500257229561.jpg
36KB, 500x462px
>Everyone is depressed with no goals or plans of self improvement
>Giving up before even starting with threads like "is it even possible to get rich"
>asking retarded, googleable questions
>the most innovative way to make money is shilling cryptos on here

What the fuck happened to this board? The culture has entirely changed and kicked out productive posters it feels like.
>>
as if this board wasn't a bunch of losers before crypto
>>
>>2802907
Eth happened the good news is that eth is gone now. I seen two icos hit bittrex today all down 100 percent
>>
>>2802917
It was certainly better. I got a ton of useful advice in the past, plus the humor was actually funny
>>
>>2802917
this board didn't even exist before crypto
it was literally made to contain the cryptocucks so they wouldn't shit up /g/
>>
CVC is the ico that lets you store all you info on a block chain for no apparent reason. Rasied 33 million in one day now it's tanking hard I can't find I ico price tho
>>
>>2802954
The ico price was 0.1 cents it's at .15 cent right now and .11 was the hour low so I see how people are shiting them self right now
>>
>>2802907
/con/ should be its own board
>>
It's because we entered a bear market anon. A lot of people lost a bunch of money and it might take another 3 years before we see more bull.

People are fucking bored ATM.
>>
It's because those who work hard usually are doing just that, they aren't distracted nor really interested in shit like 4chan that appeals to the juvenile parts of us.

A problem, especially with this board, it it attracts NEETs with delusions of grandeur who want to keep being NEETs without the existential struggle of reaching your potential, it has a polarized sense of betting culture between the winners and losers (gloating, panic, smugness, etc.) and it really is one of the only places you can be the disgusting little fuck you are (though this shouldn't be appealing if you're actually mature). Problem is many of us have started being on here from a younger age, and the habit is hard to break.
>>
>>2802907
Giving up on goals and plans is a common feature of depression
>>
>>2802989
>and it might take another 3 years before we see more bull
Ummmmmmmm
>>
Crypto is somewhat scammy and attracts get rich quick types who want easy gains. Really nothing to do with business process and pretty pathetic
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.