[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 50 yo during the 1930s great depression >see your portfolio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (75KB, 640x528px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 640x528px
>be 50 yo during the 1930s great depression
>see your portfolio collapse by over 80% but you still decide to hold because muh efficient markets
>the market doesn't recover until 30 years later
>die before you see any gains
>>
>>2802059
nice
>>
>>2802059
Nice, just converted all of my portfolio into eth
>>
>>2802059
fuck you
>>
>>2802059
The crypto market is much faster grandpa.
>>
Yeah but back then you could walk into a factory, shake hands with the manager, get a job that pays a wage that can afford you a house, a car and groceries.
>>
File: 1500144391252.png (88KB, 280x291px) Image search: [Google]
1500144391252.png
88KB, 280x291px
>>2802059
HAHAHJAGSGAGAGAHAHAAHAHAH
HOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDD
>>
DELETE THIS
>>
>>2802128
and then women and immigrants ruined everything
>>
>>2802059
Good thing I'm not fucking 50!
>>
They got social security benefits despite never paying into to and got to skip out on fighting the Jewish war known as ww2

They got to live and see a white prosperous United States

Now we get a Jewish controlled black/Hispanic majority

You likely won't be able to afford kids
Or ever achieve financial security such as home ownership or a pension

I used to wish I was 80 in 1930

But now I get to fight for the existence of my people so I'm happy
>>
>Bought at the ATH
>>
>>2802059
>Hold during 80% crash
>get 10x return over the next 5 years according to your chart
>don't worry so much about the loss but take that money and put it into some better investments
My point is that if you're already in the pit of the depression and failed to sell at the top, it's better to just fucking hold because the returns over the next few years will be fucking unbelievable in comparison to anything else.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.