[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

End of July rock bottom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1498426092413.png (58KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1498426092413.png
58KB, 500x428px
So we're gonna hit the rock bottom on the weekend of July 29/30th and that will be the best ever possible time to buy?
>>
>>2800828
>He believes in the comeback after August 1st meme.

Enjoy your August losses :)
>>
File: IMG_07082015_025306.png (13KB, 468x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_07082015_025306.png
13KB, 468x425px
>>2800841
At this point I don't even care anymore. It was money I could afford to lose and it's not even worth cashing out so I don't mind if it goes to 0. I'm holding my shitcoins all the way to the ground.
>>
>>2800841
Sure thing tard, keep believing BTC is doomed to fail. kys
>>
>>2800841
Imagine how much the panic selling will set in when the August miracle doesn't come to fruition. Going to be blood in the streets.
>>
>>2800828
>hit rock bottom

of course we will hit rock bottom rock bottom is now even

BUY SOME ITS ROCK bottom

plz
>>
>>2800903
This. Just enjoy the memes at this point
>>
If nothing happens with BTC then yes

If the fork happens it'll be an absolute massacre for a few weeks until a clear winner among the various BTCs emerges and the market makes a slow recovery
>>
>>2801188
I kind of want a massacre because I'm a poorfag and want to buy in at a reasonable price. I'm really glad I didn't fall for the "buy in at $3000, you're still gonna make money over 10 years" meme
>>
>>2800828
alright i dont even know why im going to help your dumb ass out

do 10 fucking minutes of research and realize the important date is july 21st.

at that point there needs to be 80% signalling for segwit otherwise august 1st there WILL 100% be a fork. after july 21st there isn't enough time for segwit to be activated if the miners pussy out. the fork will occur anyway and no one knows what will happen after that.

fuck biz is full of retards
>>
>>2801291

what are your sources? WHAT ARE YOUR GOD DAMN SOURCES?!
>>
this is rock bottom right now

miners will signal for segwit on the 21st, then the thing that everyone knew was going to happen will definitely happen aka fucking nothing, and everyone will get drunk buying half price coins until we moon ourselves into next year
>>
>>2800828
August 1 is priced in. Everyone thinks they will be able to buy the day before. Therefore it won't be a good time to buy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.