[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't every single one of you niggers shorting Ether

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Ethereumpic1.png (60KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Ethereumpic1.png
60KB, 3840x2160px
Why isn't every single one of you niggers shorting Ether with 10,000 leverage? Do you hate fucking free money? I've made far more money just fricken shorting from June 21st to now than I have during the bull run of April-May, this is literally free money. If you're not shorting ether, I'm assuming you hate free money
>>
>>2800492
You will learn
>>
>>2800492

>free money

found the newfag.
>>
Retard here.

How do i short cryptocoins? Ive been wanting to short eth since it hit 250. Someone pls explain.
>>
>>2800492
OP is a faggot and everything but can i short on Kraken?
>>
>>2800530
Polo has margin trading where you can borrow coins

but if you're too stupid to figure out how to do it I wouldn't recommend
>>
But we are ready touch the floor
>>
>>2800511
This. Everyone shorting crypto doesn't know that about KBIO or DRYS.
>>
>>2800552
Just tell me :(
>>
>>2800546
Just put a sell order in intermediate mode and add leverage

And add a buy order with leverage and limit set to what you want to sell your position at

The order will show up in positions by the way
>>
Because it's volatile you stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>2800575
Elaborate
>>
File: Screenshot_20170716-163328.png (149KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170716-163328.png
149KB, 1440x2560px
>>2800600
2 of the most well known penny stocks which had the world's biggest jump, fuelled by a short squeeze. DRYS went from 4 dollars to 125 in 3 days and crashed back down again in another 3 (pic relates but numbers are off because there have been many reverse splits since then.) The fundamentals of the company were shit but because so many people were short, when the stock started pumping, shorters were just scrambling to buy back in to liquidate their short which created a crazy short squeeze and got most got liquidated. Same thing with KBIO, idr exactly but I believe it was something like 2 to 20 overnight and then 50 the next day. If you were short 5k KBIO at 2 dollars, the next day you'd owe your broker 100k.

The moral of the story is you don't short crazy volatility because the downside is potentially infinite. It's not like going long where u can only lose what u put in. Shorting is extremely dangerous.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/18CF8EE8-8ED0-11E5-87B6-3CB893D25A7F
>>
>>2800652
>DRYS
Are you seriously comparing a cryptocurrency to a penny stock?

Get the fuck off this site faggot. Take a bath and go buy some more Ark while you're at it.
>>
>>2800663
Who cares? It's an example. Moral of the story is not to short crazy volatility because the downside is unlimited
>>
>>2800663
Crypto best comparisons are trash penny stocks
>>
>>2800728
I already did and made a kind profit.

Stop applying the real world to the fake one. It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>2800752
>gets lucky once
>thinks this is an effective long term strategy

All it takes is 1 bad short to reverse 10 good trades. Enjoy your margin call
>>
>>2800492
Too high risk
>>
>>2800728
Ok maybe it's a bit harsh of me anon. But really, the mechanisms in place aren't the same. There are different liquidities at play, and a different version of implied volatility to be measured, to each their own of course.
>>
>>2800492
by shorting on unregulated markets you're just plankton for whales
>>
>>2800795
I guess you're right because someone shorting crypto can close their position at any time (unless exchanges shut down due to the traffic, lookin at you coinbase.) it's not like a stock which has an open and close and can gap 100% in a night.

But still the risk/reward isn't there for me. Especially i wouldnt start shorting now that it's down so much. Maybe it'll keep going but imo we're closer to the bottom than the top.
>>
>>2800530

XTB-broker has the major cryptocoins listed as CFD
>>
>>2800492

>thinks daytrading cryptocurrencies is a good idea
>"its like free money anon"

oh boy youre in for a rude awakening
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.