[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Poloniex scamming foreign accounts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Is this piece of shit exchange scamming people? I have 0.5 btc worth of shitcoins stuck in waiting approval, and a friend has a 7 etc deposit that never registered.
>>
File: 1498895963279.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498895963279.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>2800457
you got memed kiddo
>>
>>2800457
sometimes they are slow. Nothing to worry about, just open a support ticket and wait a week or so.
>>
>>2800490
My friend has opened a ticket 10 days ago, and I initiated withdrawals 2 day ago. I have been reading complaints in reddit and bitcointalk and they all seem to be people outside the US .
>>
Happened to me today too. Got 0.1 BTC stuck in awaiting approval.

I'm not a burger but I read that if you don't have 2 factor authentication enabled and are level 1, you trigger the alarm and have to be verified manually. You'll wait for 30+ hours. I'll open a ticket tomorrow after the 24 hour "deadline".

I also read about this guy Mike-Poloniex on plebbit who apparently helped people get their tickets reviewed faster. Might check it out.
>>
>>2800572
Damn, I never enabled that because I never was going to have more than 1 btc in that shitheap. Did you enable 2fa now?
>>
>>2800457
>>2800572
click the confirm link in your email retards
>>
>>2800457

its impossible to "scam" a foreigner, any perceived wrongdoing is just us taking what is rightfully ours.
>>
>>2800613
I did, faggot.

>>2800601
No, because I never intended to use moroniex a lot, just wanted to short bitcoin and gtfo.
>>
Nice to hear nonhuman foreigners are being treated appropriately

Should just take their deposits tbqh
>>
>>2800457
They take more time to process your withdrawal, if you weren't very active with your account.
>>
>>2800457
I can confirm that those issues persist, but I don't think they have anything to do with the country. It's just that the majority of crypto traders are from all over the world. And only some deposits and withdrawals don't work, others work fine.

>>2800613
You have no idea, retard. It doesn't have anything to do with e-mail confirmation.

>>2800809
Some coins are processed very fast, though. They have selective problems with certain coins.

Also, I have a stuck ETC deposit too, and it was well above their minimum deposit amount. inb4 sent to the wrong address: no, I triple-checked that the address was correct. I heard that their support is totally unresponsive now.
>>
File: 2432525245.png (1KB, 372x62px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2432525245.png
1KB, 372x62px
>>2800613
code fails every time even though i copy paste. they want your phone.
>>
>>2801157
Just enabled 2fa, i'm using a windows phone and it works.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.