[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Monero a good investment? I hear it's the best for making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Monero.png (14KB, 839x453px) Image search: [Google]
Monero.png
14KB, 839x453px
Is Monero a good investment? I hear it's the best for making anonymous purchases.
>>
the lead developer is a fucking nutjob. avoid
>>
>>2800317

THIS!

END OF POST
>>
>>2800317
Riccardo Spagni?
>>
>>2800256
It's probably one of the most underappreciated currencies today.

Anonymity in transactions is so critical for most crypto applications and the government is going to be keen on monitoring transactions to be able to strip that away.

Is Monero going to the moon tomorrow? No. But it is one of the most promising long term investment behind bitcoin.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>
>>2800354
verge is anonymous too?
>>
>>2800368
yup - uses tor/i2p but still has a public ledger. previously known as dogecoindark
>>
I remember looking at some graphs and if their predictions are right monero should moon in august or september.
>>
Riccardo Spagni is not a coder or developer. He just maintains the repositories.
>>
>>2800459
This, public ledgers are important unless you just do money laundering.

With monero you could buy something and the seller could say 'fuck you there's no proof'
>>
>>2800368
>>2800459
no one is going to buy your shitcoin, pajeet.
>>
>>2800256
PIVX is more interesting to me.
>>
>>2800769

Smooth is just as much a jackass though.
>>
>>2800256
It's decent for swing-trading, but still roughly tends to follow BTC's lead. BTC also has stronger anti-inflationary measures, so for a long-term investment, may as well just stick with BTC.
>>
zcash literally does everything better
>>
>>2801794
isn't this the point of multisignature wallets/contracts?
>>
>>2800256
No, it's a great coin but it's not supposed to moon and even the devs try to keep it from mooning/crashing too much
>>2801794
There's proof with Monero, you can share the transaction key and the seller and whoever has it can see the the details of the transaction
I don't expect you to understand this and the concept of asymmetric crypto since you're just pajeet shilling ex-dogecoindark
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.