[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To everyone thinking about suicide since your precious cryptocurrencies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

To everyone thinking about suicide since your precious cryptocurrencies have fucking tanked to shit and have no future, please hear me out for a second.

I know I come from a place of privilege since I was born into a rich family and don't have to worry about any of your silly pleb problems, but just remember, there's always Walmart. Walmart and McDonalds are always recruiting more and more employees, McDonalds has had such a hard time getting new employees they made a new snapchat application system.

So just remember everyone, don't get too down about all your crypto fails, just take on the wagie life, and you will thank yourself later.

*muttered giggles*
>>
File: Kurdimemed.png (325KB, 737x573px) Image search: [Google]
Kurdimemed.png
325KB, 737x573px
son, you gay
>>
File: COPE_by_Manchester_Orchestra.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
COPE_by_Manchester_Orchestra.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
>>2799083
>>
>>2799068
I like to imagine demented wojack threads are just entertaining coping methods for people in the red.

But you're really fucked in the head if you derive pleasure over imagining strangers killing themselves.
>>
>>2799068

>supposedly a rich fag
>spends his life posting anime pictures on /biz/

what a waste of life desu, I mean you have all the benefits of being rich and you're still a massive loser, that takes some seriously poor social skills.
>>
>>2799112
>poorfag
>spends his time collecting lines of code that go down in value and defending himself in an imageboard instead of bettering himself

hmm, dunno who's worse! gonna have to think about this 1!!!
>>
Jej Faggot trust fund tit sucker "laughs sovietly" wait till Yellen and the feds keep printing dollars like monopoly money and your mother and father are busy sucking cock to support an autistic sack of a shit they call there son jej lel
>>
File: 1497551261166.jpg (16KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1497551261166.jpg
16KB, 600x549px
>>2799112
poor people like that get eaten in one generation, I assure you

It'll take a few years, but he'll either get put where the money is by a more responsible figure in his life and he'll fucking hate his life, or he'll run out of money and go somewhere from there

I chose the former, and I waste my time in a board where nobody will know my name, just as I wanted it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.