[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Panicking during this recent correction? It appears a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Panicking during this recent correction? It appears a couple morons got a hold of this in the past 24 hours (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7IpH5yVBYxuVHJkeWp0a2VjYVU/view) and started shilling KURT like it was a pump and dump. I recommend that you read it for yourself and form your own conclusions.

Is KURT a sexy meme-coin with normie appeal? Definitely not. Is it arguably a necessary improvement on Zcash tech and development ideas? I think so. Not going to copy paste the entire document here, but some highlights include:

>average market cap of all other ZEC forks is $122m
>if KURT reached 0.8% average for it's category, you would x4 your current investment
>experienced dev team that worked on the original zero-knowledge code (they have been quiet, but they openly acknowledged that they are understaffed and working to the best of their ability)

It's on Cryptopia. Yeah, I know, shitcoin exchange, etc. No, I don't know if or when it will be added elsewhere. What I do know is that all of my 10x gains have come from getting in on low market cap coins with working tech before they pop. This one seems like a no brainer, I bought 1kUSD worth of KURT at ~1200sat.

I'm looking for safe bets with real tech during this bullshit.
>>
>>2552365

Try to be more subtle with the pump and dump shilling next time.
>>
>>2552388
I am shilling a coin that I own, yes. Do you have any arguments as to why this isn't a good pick? I think there is a difference between a pump and dump and a prospective investment. I bought this as the latter
>>
Been holding about 10,000 KURTs since they were worth around 700 sats, someone dumped off today so I bought some more on the low.

I dont think its a matter of if, rather when this coin reaches the shallow end of the pool, though I wonder why its so undervalued against the other ZEC forks...
>>
>>2552422
From what I can gather, the dev team has been quiet. They did chime in a few days ago to say that they have been working the whole time, but that they are behind schedule on account of being understaffed. The fact that they have delivered anything at all is more than most shitcoins have to offer, and apparently the team is pretty legit.
>>
>>2552365
PoW coin, will consider mining some of it. The Daily Super bonus sounds alluring.
>>
>>2552447
That's another thing I left out of the OP - a few people have asked "why does this have a future when compared to other ZEC forks?". As mentioned in the Google doc, the mining incentives could spur a switch to mining KURT instead of other ZEC forks.
>>
the real question every privacy coin needs to be able to answer is what makes it more secure/private/anonymous than monero.
>>
>>2552479
There isn't a direct comparison to Monero explained, but the answer to your question is on their website - http://kurrentproject.com

TL;DR, advanced zero knowledge proofs that the dev team was originally responsible for, apparently
>>
OP there is some arbitrage opportunities if you want it

http://yobit.net/en/trade/KURT/BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=KURT_BTC
>>
>>2552540
Eh...good find, but I'm holding this. I think 1m market cap at least is easy.
>>
>>2552365
Sounds interesting, thanks for the heads-up. Gonna look it up and probably pick up some coins.
>>
>>2552502
zcash has that also, but its resource intensive and relatively new. most of these privacy coins are only useful to transfer money through so coinbase cant see your gambling transactions. and in that context the easier to use (including mobile/online wallets or remote nodes) the better.
>>
>>2552571
Be warned, at some point, someone might try to spin this as a PnD coin. It's so boring that I don't think it will work as anything other than a legitimate hold, though. I see a future for this project.
>>
File: Sell me your kurt.png (364KB, 624x468px) Image search: [Google]
Sell me your kurt.png
364KB, 624x468px
Get KURT or get HURT
>>
Fucking retarded ticker but a buy from me. Any coin that has this low of a market cap is bound to bust a nut eventually.

Good lookin out OP. Is it only on cryptopia?
>>
I fomo in on kurt during the huge pump the other day but desu with a marketcap this small and with an actually good coin this is an easy 2-10x in the short term, let alone long term.
>>
>>2552882
That was my logic exactly
>>
>>2552781
It is pretty retarded, isn't it...but yeah it's a buy for me. Might as well buy all low market cap coins at this point
>>
>>2553744
This too, I've kind of been following that strategy
>>
>>2552781
>>2552882
shills. basically the same posts

invite me to the discord famm
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.