[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

>finally brag about your shitcoin gains to your parents >they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: fugyessYESSSS.png (71KB, 2217x1141px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fugyessYESSSS.png
71KB, 2217x1141px
>finally brag about your shitcoin gains to your parents
>they all admire me, say how proud they are of me, they think i am the next mark zuckerberg and a movie will be made about my life
>install blockfolio on their phones with you exact shitcoin portfolio so they can monitor your success everyday on their phone
>today eth and all your shitcoins crashed and they see thousands of dollars wasting away before their eyes

you are now just a failure again in their eyes
>>
File: 1498084639635.png (116KB, 679x348px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498084639635.png
116KB, 679x348px
Don't worry, even if this is the crash, the real big normie bubble is still in the future.
>>
File: 1398486759472.png (79KB, 458x443px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398486759472.png
79KB, 458x443px
>>2551662
Why would you ever do that you massive reatard
>>
Dont show ur parents ur gains till uve taken them out and pull up im a lambo
>>
And this: >>2551688. Why the fuck would you let them know exactly what you have? are you retarded?
>>
>>2551662
Do you also post on facebook how much money is left in your bank account daily you dumb fuck?
Why would you share financial information with anyone like that unless you are literally autistic?
>>
My dad gave me a high five when I told him about getting $5k off of ETH. He's probably gonna give me a bigger high five when I tell him I made $10k more on ANS
>>
>>2551688
>>2551712
>>2551716
because he is literally autistic and worthless and this is the closest he has gotten to making his parents proud in or doing anything f worth in his entire life

and yeah I mean that literally OP is not even potty trained, he couldn't even give his parents that
>>
>>2551662
crypto club rules:
1st RULE: You do not talk about crypto.
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about crypto
>>
>>2551749
i wish my dad knew how to love
>>
>>2551662
Hubris, anon
You fucked up big
Expect them to pressure you into selling, and then it rocketing up afterwards
>>
File: erik_finman.jpg (75KB, 620x620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
erik_finman.jpg
75KB, 620x620px
>>2551757
What do you mean "don't talk about crypto" don't you have to brag to the whole world about being a bitcoin millionaire?
>>
>>2551831

I'll talk to my immediate family about it. Never gonna tell my extended family though that'd be a big mistake
>>
>>2551831
>don't you have to brag to the whole world about being a bitcoin millionaire?
This retarded kid, lmao
>>
Fucking plebs forgot the first rule

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4
>>
>>2551662
Your parents sound fickle.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.