[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XBY tech on the verge of going live!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: 20170617_042536.png (145KB, 719x725px) Image search: [Google]
20170617_042536.png
145KB, 719x725px
Last warning. XBY is about to moon like never before. All the fudders will soon be proven wrong. Last chance to get in early.
>>
buy more and let the tech speak for itself then? until then fuck off scammer
>>
>>2551641
"Verge of going live" lmao. Classic scam.
>>
>>2551641
>All the fudders will soon be proven wrong

If I had a btc for every time some xby idiot said that I'd be a millionaire. Your community is going down as the worst community in crypto.

And "going live" means nothing, the new genesis block means nothing except devs being able to cover their tracks, and this coins' still a scam.
>>
>muh scam devs
>muh scam coin

Hope this coin finally proves that it's worth holding.

t. Xby Baghodlr
>>
Go home rabbithole
>>
>>2551820
cover their tracks?

please link me to the current "tracks" that they are attempting to cover please
>>
>>2551641
I hope it works out for you OP, but I sold. Couldn't stand incompetence and lies.
>>
>>2551958
Its obvious this is a fucking scam. Bitmox was a staged scam so the developers could buy the majority of the coins up cheap. Once the old blockchain is erased it will be impossible for anyone to look through the transactions of the old chain to see where the coins have been distributed and sold. All recorded activity will be wiped out.

Every XBY cultist is being played for a fool. If the lead dev was a real passionate developer he would have created his own brand new coin from scratch. There is no good reason to work on an old coin. Meanwhile your dear leader CCrev uses high pressure sales tactics and rules with an iron fist. Everything points to this being a scam.
>>
>>2552046
Couldn't someone just clone the current repo and save the old blockchain? I'm not sure how you'd completely erase that
>>
>>2552108
But its not gonna happen. Even if it did, they will continue to string people along. XBY is that vaporware project that continues to have vague promises without any actual tech.
>>
Isn't it funny that a day after they get exposed on their own thread they release that shitty video and roadmap, "subject to change". Obvious that they are trying to save face and the scammer that is handling the tech side of the scam is springing into action.

Scam, sage this already
>>
>>2551641
Has anyone ever questioned how a blind autistic Hungarian programming prodigy choose a random Canadian 'marketer'' to be his trusted surrogate/mouthpiece.

We're yet to hear from the developer and guess what, we never will.

I applaud them on the long con but anyone with some brain power is easily skeptical.
>>
>but the latest update and video!
Literally worthless, update is a dat nothing burgee.
>>
You guys act like this is an old project withput tech. Newsflash...it's still in infancy stages. There is absolutely zero proof it's a scam. Just mere speculation. If anything, community alone gets this on Bittrex and up to 5k. Tech IS being tested and proven though. It's comming very very soon.
>>
>>2552725
No point in trying to persuade a group of high functioning tards. They'll never understand.
>>
>>2552725
>>2552793
/biz/, meet the really cool smart and welcoming XBY community. Lul

We will never understand how you could fall for such a scam
>>
Go back to talking about lambos and gains loser. XBY is a solid project with an amazing community backing it. It's never just going to writher up and die like you desperately hope just to make yourself feel better about not being a part of it.
>>
>>2552847
Holy shit get a fucking like you nigger.
>>
File: download (17).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>2552901
Lol just proving our points. Worst community in crypto.

XBY cultists aren't welcome here. Scurry back to your master.
>>
File: 1497670295831.gif (966KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1497670295831.gif
966KB, 500x579px
>>2552901
>solid project
>doesn't even have a whitepaper, the one and only dev is pseudonymous

>amazing community
>cofounder literally bans people because they raise legitimate concerns about the supposed "tech" which is always coming Soon™

nobody is falling for this shit anymore dude, we're investing in other things.
>>
>>2552956
Idiots can't even see that with the volume drying up, and the cultists not selling...the only one offloading bags are the ones running the scam, and hyping the pumps while telling you to hodl
>>
File: xby_shill_meme.png (429KB, 749x751px) Image search: [Google]
xby_shill_meme.png
429KB, 749x751px
SOON
>>
>>2553006
>he only one offloading bags are the ones running the scam, and hyping the pumps while telling you to hodl

I'm guessing that you have no proof of that, because we all know, if you did, we would be reading it right now. Instead, you continue to offer the same erroneous assertions.
>>
>>2551641
>175000 bagholder here

Even I'm getting a little sick of the development of this coin. They should by now have a professional website. The one they just released is so pathetic I could have made a better website. Also why haven't they released any proof that this coin isn't a scam coin? I'm starting to lose my patience and getting ready to sell.
>>
File: churchofxby.jpg (215KB, 962x536px) Image search: [Google]
churchofxby.jpg
215KB, 962x536px
>>
Ok seedit and dutch.....whatever you guys say to feel better.

A new professional website is coming this week. Plenty of web devs within community have stepped up. Lol....u panicked and sold because over ccrev's website. Nevermind the tech which will compete with top 5 coins. Like i said....what will you say when the tech is proven as legit? Did anyone not see Ethereum's first website? You guys can't see the forrest for the trees.
>>
File: 3453452.jpg (3KB, 157x118px) Image search: [Google]
3453452.jpg
3KB, 157x118px
>>2553737
>Calling out ex-members when they clearly arent in the thread

Like what was said, worst community in crypto
>>
This guy is definitely seedit.
>>
>>2551641
No
>>
>>2551820
What coins do you recommend investing in. You strike me as being bright.
>>
>>2553923
Hi CCR!

You type exactly like CCR.
>>
>>2554597
You think?
>>
>>2554597
Delete your account.
>>
>>2553737
Hey Rev, How bout you get back to fucking trying to pull this shitcoin out of the dumpster instead of coming here to shill your coin.

Oh yeah, you need to create hype to increase volume, so you can dump more millions. I get it man
>>
If i had .1 btc everytime a 4 channer crying scam was blatantly wrong.
>>
>>2554911
>4 channer
confirmed cult faggot from XBY slack
>>
>>2554944
>confirmed cult faggot from XBY slack

Brillant..
>>
>>2554911
>4 channer
your shill is showing
>>
>>2554911
Hopefully you wont have .1 btc for everytime, becuase enough people will be warned of your fat little selfish scheme that you won't get enough volume to dump the other 300-400 million coins you guys are holding.
>>
>>2554911
>4 channer
Jesus this is embarrassing
>>
>>2554987
what you do expect from Mr. Troll Patrol himself
>>
File: 3534345.jpg (40KB, 418x501px) Image search: [Google]
3534345.jpg
40KB, 418x501px
You must be retarded to buy this please fuck off
>>
Stay poor delusional fucks. It's no wonder 4 chan is considered the joke of the crypto world. All you tards can do is obsess over neme shit like moon coin and chase pumps.
>>
File: 1498090997071.png (1MB, 1001x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1498090997071.png
1MB, 1001x1100px
>>2555176
>Joke of the crypto world
>Projection

You sure do represent the shitty xby community quite well, though
>>
>>2555260
I can't wait till they post the code they claim is going to be the nodes communicating. I'm going to personally run through every line of copy pasta bullshit and end this charade
>>
It's like XBY banged your girlfriends or something. Hillarious how buthurt this coin makes people.
>>
>>2555493
Look Rev, We already know Borz is terrible at covering his tracks. He's also definitely a shitty coder. His copy pasta tactics have been pointed out before, and he will make the same stupid mistakes here. You guys run a terrible scam
>>
>>2555520
Can you post pics of his shady past/shit code? I want to save them for when this coin goes to 0 sats
>>
I'm not ccrev.....you delusional tard. CCrev hasn't been online since yesterday. At least not in slack.
>>
can this coin fuck off biz both shill and hate fuck

go spam their slack with hate stop fucking up biz
>>
>>2551641
Xby 2500 sats this time next week
Cap this
>>
>>2552847
this is 4chan you faggot
fuck off with your virtue signalling about civility
>>
>>2555898
>he said to cap it
Must b tru
>>
>>2552046
the old blockchain wasn't erased it was forked
>>
>>2552198
Devs don't do anything
>ITS A SCAM

Devs demonstrate some progression
>ITS A SCAM
>>
>>2556139
>thinking that the devs demonstrated progression
>>
>>2555987
Yes they "forked" it. And the new blockchain will not have the recorded history of the old chain.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.