[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey faggots, My name is Cryptoking21 and I hate every single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: bb3.jpg (17KB, 350x363px) Image search: [Google]
bb3.jpg
17KB, 350x363px
Hey faggots,
My name is Cryptoking21 and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat fingered, Forex trading, no-coiners who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass charts. You are everything bad in the market. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any Ether? I mean, I guess it's fun making FUD out of Crypto because of your own bag holding but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to shorts getting squeezed. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best market dump. I'm pretty much a perfect hodler. I was captain of the Mt. Gox team, and starter on the DAO project. What markets do you play other than "jack off to Dow Jones 20k"? I also get Digibyte that comes with a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic related: It's me and my bitch"
>>
File: 1498081519605.png (945KB, 700x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1498081519605.png
945KB, 700x2000px
Bump
>>
>>2551130
Kek'd
>>
File: doubledrop.png (116KB, 679x348px) Image search: [Google]
doubledrop.png
116KB, 679x348px
you know he's right

try and argue it
protip: you can't
>>
File: boobyhill.jpg (47KB, 558x564px) Image search: [Google]
boobyhill.jpg
47KB, 558x564px
11/10
>>
Hey look Bud I'm not in the mood this is not the time for memes
>>
>>2551130
>DBG
>>
File: SELL YOUR DGB.png (91KB, 1069x790px) Image search: [Google]
SELL YOUR DGB.png
91KB, 1069x790px
>>2551130
meme would be better if you left out the DGB shitcoin
>>
>>2551130
golden era of cryptomemes lads
>>
Lambos?
>>
File: what a story.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
what a story.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>2551130
>>
File: ramiro.jpg (12KB, 345x398px) Image search: [Google]
ramiro.jpg
12KB, 345x398px
What's really good witcha?

Had a few things I wanted to say before I long ETH on GDAX this morning. First of all, I just got out of the shower wit my bitch Vitalik. 95 pounds, 5'3 and has the body of a goddess.[She just blew me, shit was SO cash].know how I pulled her? Being a real ETH shill, something you nerds don't know shit about. All you know about is bitcoin (SHITCOIN), while I'm out in da exchange making REAL GAINZ all day everyday.

Did I place all my money on ETH just a minute ago? You know i did, it was clutch. And that investment is buying me a lambo adequate for a greek god looking specimen like myself. Don't believe me? Ask like everyone who invested in ETH in the past. Know what I'm saying? Face, bitch.

I roll out with my boys 5 nights a week, use my gains on ETH to pay and the chicks can't resist my bangin' guns. When I walk up in da club, bitches can't wait for the Alphabet ['cos im the ALPHA male and you can BET on it] to wrap his pimp mitts around their titties.

I am the hottest guy any of you will ever have the privilege of being amongst. I bench 240 and do 500 sit-ups a day. My abs are hard as a rock and my dicks the size of a cucumber. When I walk down the street I can smell your girlfriend's pussy getting wet. She wants to fuck wit a real boss who invests in ETH, not a chump change shitcoin loser like you. Just playin', you ain't even got a girl. All you got is your shitcoin. You play that shit, imma be playin' wit girls tits in my lambo.

Don't be hatin' bro', Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. Captain of the football team, have a .4 batting average (not that you fags even know what that means), and can drink all of you pussies under the table.. What sports do you do, other than "professionally not getting laid"? I also get straight A's. Dang, you wish you were me! Shit aint gonna happen son, you're all wastes of air who should just kill yourselves.

On the grind.
- Ramiro the Ethereum Champ
>>
Bamp
>>
We fucking /b/ again.

/b/ - > /pol/ - > /biz/
So this is how /biz/ dies.

Goddamn it's been years.
>>
>>2551130
yeah dude wheres the lambos?
>>
>>2551130
i applaud you, you beat me to it anon
>>
File: 1497829172400.png (72KB, 723x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1497829172400.png
72KB, 723x1055px
>>2551518
You would feel better if you told us who was paying you Pajeeta
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.