[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have made some really bad investments in Verge, UBQ, and RDD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
I have made some really bad investments in Verge, UBQ, and RDD at all time highs that I am still holding.

I'm all about iron hands but I have been holding these three shitcoins for almost three weeks now and even though I'm down 50% on all of them I still want to sell.

Anyone have hope that these will ever recover?
>>
>>2550507
UBQ is not a shitcoin. It's actually pretty good. Retards just don't realize it yet.
>>
>>2550507
are you me? those are also the 3 coins i bought because of /biz/ recommendations and they gave me 30% loss.
Does Anon think they will recover eventually and cause me profit?
>>
>>2550507
All things withstanding, it's amazing xvg tricked coinlets into buying another doge knockoff.

If your losses are too heavy to bear, probably worth holding since it's bound to have a P&D in few months.
>>
If you're going to get rid of RDD in short term like a retard, at least wait until Redd ID release so you can get out with a profit

You're fucking retarded if you're going to sell in the short term, RDD is an amazing long term hold coin

6 months to a year.
You'll regret it but whatever
Just wait until Redd ID Release at least if you have pussyhands
>>
>>2551091
what do you think rdd will get to once redd idd is released?
>>
>>2551144
Nothing, Redd-ID is a pay-to-use shitty gimmick.
>>
>>2551175

Sorry that you got scammed by DGB

As you can see, no one is hyping up Redd ID so that broke boys like you don't get pumped and dumped.

:)
>>
>>2550507
dont sell redd it wil be back up there soon. all the other shit coins i know know but dont sell rdd
>>
>>2551237
I didn't buy neither your shitcoin RDD, nor DGB. Redd-ID is a pay to use scam, which just gives you a username instead of a wallet address. The longer username, the more you must pay the devs. Literally a worthless gimmick. You are shilling this scamcoin cause you didn't sell at 100 sats. Stop pulling people into your scam.
>>
I don't know about RDD and XVG, but UBQ is a solid coin and ready to go up soon.

Everything will go up eventually, though (unless the alt coin crash occurs), so just HODL.
>>
>>2551304
It doesn't go to the devs. It goes to the people who are staking

o.O ok
>>
I'm not sure about verge, but RDD and specially UBQ are just starting and you'll have to wait months, but it's going to be worth it. They're two of my most promising long term coins.
>>
if redd even gets to 25 cents i will be rich
>>
UBQ is mooning mofo
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.