[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love it or hate it, you WILL be using it in the near future.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: zerp.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
zerp.png
12KB, 500x500px
Love it or hate it, you WILL be using it in the near future.

(((You're Welcome)))
>>
>>2549559
Ah yes Ripple, the original DGB
>>
File: smh.png (117KB, 715x411px) Image search: [Google]
smh.png
117KB, 715x411px
>>2549559
I hold XRP but this thing is dead man, we have reached the peak normie phase for crypto, no more new money going to flow in once people realize they are exchanging fiat for 1's and 0's that are used for ico scams or weak promises of a currency to be used by a bank.

Only reason prices going up: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
>>
>>2549759

I'm not holding XRP because of the normies, I'm holding because of (((them))).

Crash the fucker right back down to half a cent for all I care, I'll load up the back of my truck. This is a bankers world and they always win.
>>
>>2549876
Exactly my plan. People complaining about an opportunity to buy the future of banking cheap.
>>
Exactly, they have the bank of America, fucking abu dhabi, the big Japanese banks and so on all on board. It will get fucking huge.

They're also going to deposit 55% of Cripple into an Escrow, which will solve a lot of the total supply problem..
>>
>>2549876
Shhh....
>>
>>2550034

...sorry...
>>
>>2549876
>holding XRP
congratulations *thumbs up*

i'm here to make money not make a statement
>>
>>2550129
so where in your opinion is the money?
>>
>>2549759
You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>2550153
Care to elaborate? Banks will be using private rc cloud not some online magic internet shekel with the majority of them being held by a thief and 4chan weebs.
>>
I buy Ripple because i want to be stinking rich!
>>
>>2550152
any mid-high volume coin sees the same patterns of growth, sell-off, and stagnation. all coins in general have potential including obvious scams like DGB and PTOY.

i used to "do le research" 2 years ago and it's completely irrelevant in periods when people are just impulsively gambling on the flavor of the month coin. i see a trend i like, i buy in and set up limit orders. BTC and LTC are safe to hold in the middle.

if you wanted to really have some kind of competent investment where you could forget about it and get rich, don't fucking invest in new, experimental tech. invest in large, proven suppliers for growing industries like semiconductor companies or chemical/protein companies in pharmaceuticals.

XRP is fine but the math doesn't work out at all when so much money is being passed around right now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.