[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sell your siacoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (7KB, 338x149px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 338x149px
If I traded, I would sell my siacoin, and heres why:
Siacoin mooned while a LOT of the supply was stuck in limbo due to Polo withdrawal issues. THIS WEEK they have been rebroadcasting the withdrawals, so you have a lot of people who bought in <200 sats that are willing and able to sell. I am tempted to be one of them. This is why siacoin will not breakout and we will have a very rounded peak. So sell your siacoin, because each hour there are more early buyers realizing they have control over their SC and they are looking to diversify.

I'll hold, but unless you are willing to hold for >1 year, you should get out now.

I'll answer any crypto related questions to keep this post bumped
>>
>>2498328
oh pajeet, you so crazy.
>>
>>2498352
not indian
>>
>sell your Siacoin, goyim

>I'm not selling mine

Fuck off you giant faggot
>>
>>2498470

what works for some people will not work for others. While I am confident that I can hold, there are many people that bought SC in the last month. When the price drops below their buy-in price, they may find it too hard to hold, and end up worse off than if they had sold now.
>>
File: obelisk soon.jpg (29KB, 720x577px) Image search: [Google]
obelisk soon.jpg
29KB, 720x577px
>>2498328
People have always been able to sell. And the withdraw issue has been fixed since two weeks ago. There is no 'wave of people coming to sell and crash the market' fear shit.
I'm really annoyed and tired of this bullshit. I remember nearly a year ago some faggot saying that the price would never go up because of the supply or whatever, Look who's laughing now fucker, I'm rich because I held and saw the true potential of sia early.

Now sia is about to announce something big called Obeliskl so everyone should just hold until that announcement.

>sell because some other idiot will want to buy
Wow deep stuff man.
>>
>>2498328
I've been in the Sia slack, there were many people complaining of their coins in Polo limbo (including me) and there are virtually none still waiting.
>>
>>2498721
that happened to me too and it was fixed quickly. I haven't had any issues since then
>>
File: basicpajeet.jpg (42KB, 372x381px) Image search: [Google]
basicpajeet.jpg
42KB, 372x381px
>>2498352

You have been warned.
>>
Sia is going up - that is guaranteed. What's annoying is that the highest of pumps will only amount to maybe 10x at most. There could be other coins out there with 100x potential
>>
File: siamoon.png (124KB, 1060x666px) Image search: [Google]
siamoon.png
124KB, 1060x666px
Pajeet is angry he never hopped on the Sia train. We're going to the fucking moon and you're not coming, faggot.
>>
>>2498328
I dont get the argument, rebroadcasting happened before
>>
Sia will be 850 in no time
>>
Dropping to 600
Rebound to 700

850 by thursday
>>
>>2499196
r u a wizard
>>
>>2499196
Possible 590 for support. I thought it'd stop at 620 to be honest.
>>
>>2499196
did a ouija board tell you that?
>>
>>2499212

>being this blind

Buy in and come back on Thurs to thank me

t. prophet of kek
>>
>>2498682
>>2498682
it'd be dope if that was lisk's new logo
>>
File: 1496874474291.png (786KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496874474291.png
786KB, 1100x700px
>>2498328
siacoin is a (((nice))) product but it's severely overvalued right now
>>
>>2499343
Severely undervalued working product????????? Infinitely better than other centralized storages????
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.