[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf is happening to the bitcoin look at the graph. Should I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Cadqdqwdptura.png (19KB, 730x409px) Image search: [Google]
Cadqdqwdptura.png
19KB, 730x409px
wtf is happening to the bitcoin look at the graph. Should I buy bitcoin?
https://www.plus500.es/Instruments/BTCUSD?gclid=CjwKEAjwjqO_BRDribyJpc_mzHgSJABdnsFWwJXjjmiIowQtMjHNuJe-pfsWVWr1h_YwWPywppjFUhoC2WDw_w
>>
It'll go back below 1000. Buy then
>>
>>1843284
Compare the sharp incline of 2013 with the current incline and you can guess what's going to happen soon. The smart investors will start to sell to make their profits. Now is the worst time to buy.
>>
>>1843289
You think the ETF is not going through?
>>
Whats going on is that bitcoin is crashing slowly due to speculation and some risk minimizing selloff before the expected SEC news.

2 days left for SEC to announce if it is approving 3 bitcoin ETFs. Bitcoin's short term future is uncertain until SEC speaks and thats gonna happen today, tomorrow or on Friday.

Keep in mind that a lot of people bought anticipating SEC's approval, so if it fails i bet you donuts to dollars they are gonna sell :) So yeah, be smart and be ready to act AFTER you know the news.
>>
Uncertainty with the Bitcoin etf this Friday ,plus news from china that exchanges will be pending btc withdrawals for longer ,were either going to see a big dip this Friday or the moon mission
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.