[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not inflating cryptocurrancy value to then later sell it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: smil.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smil.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>not inflating cryptocurrancy value to then later sell it off when everyone jumps on the bandwagon
>>
>>1840918
guys we need to join together and start inflating an easy/new coin then start shilling it around the web saying its the next big one
>>
>>1840924

That's literally already all of them
>>
>>1840924
Kinda this but it's hard to shill a new coin, it's suspicious and hype could easily die off and you're left with a bunch of shitcoins.

We need something that has been some time in business but been making some progress lately so we can shill that it's going to be huge when this new X thing is released. But it's still a legit coin and devs. Basically we would be only half-shilling at that point.
>>
Hol up

What if we make a coin for like thousands of different objects in nature like bananacoin, marijuanacoin, shirtcoin,pantscoin and in the future the only way to buy these products is to own coins

We will have invested in and created these coins and be rich as fuck. Cryptocoins will be the future global currency.

You will be able to 4D warp products straight from the warehouse to your house in seconds with crypto bits being used as the data transfer of atoms and molecules through quantum transfer.

The fuck did i just make up. Sounds cool though.
>>
>>1840950
thats what im saying if we all buy into a "meme" coin big league that biz is promoting then we can ride the wave
>>
>>1840955
Okay so you mine the coins with the DNA code as a multiplier for the 4D matrix spawn printer
>>
>>1840950
Yes, let's do this with BTC and ETH.
>>
>>1840955
like copper markets kinda?
>>
File: Capture.png (105KB, 1167x933px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
105KB, 1167x933px
>>1840956
Ignore the top coins, what is the next "big" thing within these 2nd tier coins? Are any of these doing something new, they seem to have some potential if they've climbed this far.

Or do you mean just literally go shill some shitcoin and dump it into the ground afterwards?
Because that would require a certain group to pump said coin.

>>1840959
:(
>>
Ardor and nem
>>
>>1841088
>nem
Honestly this shit should be shilled.
Really an underdog IMO, they lack marketing.

I found out about NEM a month ago
They actually do decent work, some Japanese bank already uses their blockchain and they are soon releasing the next version of it. It recently moved to 8th place in market cap and will surpass ETC in a month.

I invested half a bitcoin so I guess we'll see what happens. People say it could easily go 5x and maybe even 10x by the end of the year.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.