[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas on small business?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: black business man.jpg (72KB, 650x455px) Image search: [Google]
black business man.jpg
72KB, 650x455px
I plan on starting a small business, I don't have much money now so I'm starting with this idea my friends and I came up with. Its not a big investment at all so worth a shot, right?

The basics are that my coworkers and I will deliver party supplies to people's houses when they throw a party. So solo cups, plates, plastic ware, theme items, etc... I noticed that many people don't know how many things they need to set up for parties. In addition, if they run out of supplies during the party then they (the host) would have to leave the party to get more; thus putting them at risk if they have been drinking, or they risk a lull in the party from leaving. So this would be a remedy to that.

I am very close to a huge college so I'm not worried about lack of parties. Btw not delivering alcohol because I would need multiple licenses.

Anyone have any questions, advice, or criticism? I would love to hear anything good or bad.
>>
There are some very large party supply small businesses. They supply tableware clothes, tables, catering and go for the higher end shit no one owns. Not Solo cups
>>
>>1839406
I'm focusing on like college house parties or small birthday parties. Not really people with a budget for caterers.
>>
>>1839393
Solid idea. I had this as well.

Get that liscense if u can. Youll want a cdl and a box truck anyway for gear and advertising.
>>
I own a small online business here in the US, and we're growing at a very healthy 30 - 45% yoy.

I want to move my business out of the US before it becomes too big to move...

What's a relatively low tax, politically stable country to move my business?
>>
File: Obama's Legacy.png (416KB, 844x499px) Image search: [Google]
Obama's Legacy.png
416KB, 844x499px
>>1840783

Basically, I don't want to be stuck paying off Obama's debt the rest of my life and my children's lives.

My wife is Norwegian... I'm giving serious thought to emigrating...

Norway is sitting on a nice national pension fund cash pile for all of its citizens. At least they know how to use their oil resources properly.

Pretty much the opposite of 'Merica.
>>
>>1840783
>>1840788

You look a fucking retard right now.
>>
>>1840793

Have fun being broke and fucked up the ass, ignorant 'mericans.

kek
>>
>>1840821
Enjoy your 50% income tax to fund enforcement of sharia law, delusional cuck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.