[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Candy Apple Delivery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: flash_604642_largest_crop.jpg (255KB, 1449x931px) Image search: [Google]
flash_604642_largest_crop.jpg
255KB, 1449x931px
Hey fuckos, I'm back with another scheme to squeeze money from the senile people.

Basically, I am planning on making and selling home made candy apples because I am an unemployed piece of shit child who can't legally get a job yet.

Anyways, I was thinking that I would advertise my services locally multiple times before I start. Once in August, then September, and finally October. People would be able to order the apples through a website, but only people within my city. Maybe I can charge for real shipping if it spreads, but I don't plan on using the profits to grow this particular business.

I would need to find a way to get the apples, caramel, and candy in bulk, but I don't expect a problem there.
I will offer my products for cheaper than the stores if possible.

The apples will be penetrated with a stick for easy consumption, wrapped, and delivered.

I've got questions though:
1. Legal issues? What if someone dies from my apples?
2. Where can I get cheap bulk supplies?
3. Who would really buy?
4. Any other obvious shit I forgot to ask?
>>
>>1838942
>squeeze money from the senile people.
You will fail in competitive markets by being a douche to your own customers with that dumb unappreciative attitude. If you werent already a dummy. Anything related to food preparation requires a regulated kitchen ie permit. Thats where you start but since dont already know that, I'd stick with employment agencies. Being wealthy is not for people like you
>>
>>1839123
>Anything related to food preparation requires a regulated kitchen ie permit

he said he is too young to get a job so it's not like he's going to get a permanent criminal record. worst case scenario he'll get a vacation to juvie where he can network with other young entrepreneurs.
>>
>>1838942
1. Legal issues? What if someone dies from my apples?
>they'd have to prove it in court
2. Where can I get cheap bulk supplies?
>Buy cheap apples from any orchard or farm that sells apples. This will absolutely be the cheapest way, or you can just grow apples in your backyard.
3. Who would really buy?
>Probably no one. Because this business already exists
>http://www.amysgourmetapples.com/
4. Any other obvious shit I forgot to ask?
>>
>>1838942
>The apples will be penetrated with a stick for easy consumption, wrapped, and delivered.

MIND BLOWN WHERE IS YOUR IPO?
>>
>knock knock
>Hey senile old man would you like to buy a candy apple
>y-yes s-sonny
>Kay that will be $3. HPPPPTTTTT!!!!!
>sonny what did you just say?
>That was my entire legal agreement sped up 100,000 times also by hearing the agreement and not slamming the door in my face you have also agreed to it
>s-son, I just wanted a candy apple
>You'll get one since inside the agreement you just vocally signed you agreed to buy 10,000 of them
>>
>>1838942

We'll sell apples on the black market
>>
>too young to legally get a job
>thinks suppliers will be happy to do business with him
/biz/ truly is the dumbest board
>>
>>1838942
Reported faggot underageb&
>>
>>1839883
Nice work. Thanks
>>
>>1839879
If he is paying what's the big deal?
All he has to do is wire transfer and they will be more than happy to sell him shit, some companies might require the ID of an adult
T. Sold to kids before
>>
File: 1480291527921.jpg (270KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480291527921.jpg
270KB, 1280x960px
>>1839563
>>
>>1838942
Question is do you want to make a shit business in an over saturated market (every grocery store has candy apples). Or do you want to make profit from a more adventurous idea. Candy pineapples, candy bananas, candy kiwi. Now you are an entrepreneur. Plus you can charge more for your niche product.
Maybe candy fruit baskets. You want to make a couple of bucks from hard work. Or do you want to make fucking money.
>>
>>1838942
You have to find a way to stand out from the regular candy apple products available. Offer a variety of different toppings. You would do best going door to door to businesses and houses. Say they make great gifts.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.