[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biz, i am a total autistic retard who got medoicre grades in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: b4e7119d367c324e373f9ab1f23a2f63.jpg (507KB, 1100x1700px) Image search: [Google]
b4e7119d367c324e373f9ab1f23a2f63.jpg
507KB, 1100x1700px
Biz, i am a total autistic retard who got medoicre grades in highschool. But i need to get good grades to get good job. How do i get good grades and successfully study?
>>
File: drugs.jpg (49KB, 655x485px) Image search: [Google]
drugs.jpg
49KB, 655x485px
>>1784462
pic related

In all seriousness, try to identify something you're passionate about and pursue it. Watch some motivational videos and listen to some ambient sounds rather than music (if you listen to anything at all) when you work.

Motivational videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bQ1BX3hz7I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fSLbC-1b0Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I22Lf0xF0UE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur3r3a8CsAk

There are hundreds if not thousands of videos like this.

How to build skills:
khanacademy.org

Khan Academy is a general learning website that has information on it varying from mathematics to art history. You can learn at your own pace on it and it's completely free.

investopedia.org
Investopedia is a free investing website. Since this is a business and finance website, I'm going to assume you're interested in this field. Investopedia is generally good for helping you identify singular terms ('what is a stock" "what is a collateralized debt obligation), but less so for broad things.

seekingalpha.com
If you're interested in investing, Seeking Alpha is a great app to consult. You can add stocks you want to track to portfolios and get news and investing analysis on there.

babypips.com
Babypips is good for Forex (forward exchange), basically currency trading. If you want to get into that, definitely use this website. It has a simulator for trading on it that you can use, or you can use the one investopedia provides.

You're probably a troll but I figure for the 100 autistic NEETs on this board there will be one person whom this actually helps.
>>
>>1784612
it actually does help, thx
>>
>>1784612
Thanks. But what about math. I need it for business. I suck at math no matter how much i study.
>>
>>1784663
Khan Academy is on there. You can work at your own pace and the explanations on there are usually slow-paced and involve a lot of examples. Just stay focused I guess and work at it.

Contrary to popular belief, there isn't a class of math geniuses that make up everyone in a math-related career. Saying "oh my mind just doesn't work with math" and shit like that is just an excuse to get around the fact you're too lazy to actually sit down and study. It comes easy to some people, but everyone eventually finds a course that challenges them and they have to do homework, studying, etc. even if the previous course was a breeze.

Tl;dr you're a lazy fuck and need to stop making excuses. I'm not judging you for it, but don't act like there's nothing you can do about your circumstances.
>>
>>1784685
I agree. But im super jelly of all the naturally good nerds. Theres nothing in naturally good at.
>>
>>1784753
>falling for the "naturally good" meme

There's a "naturally good" kid in my biology lab. He's a smart guy and biology comes to him naturally.

But I've talked to him and he has little to no ambition. He's going to end up a biologist lab rat and make six figures at best. For natural talent he has, he has no idea how to exploit it.

Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, a lot of these people we know about are people with "natural talents." But there are people who work their ass off for their life too, like Jim Cramer did (lived in his car at one point). It's your choice whether you want to sit back and be jealous of them or swallow your pride and accept that you have to do work for success.
>>
Go to your local library, pick up a book on any subject you want and spend the next 2-3 hours reading it.
>>
>>1784612
ritalin kills your sex drive and fucks you up in general. adderall maybe more addictive but side effects are more benign.
>>
btw how does one stay focused ?
srsly, constantly falling for the internet
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.