[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

hey guys, whats the best broker company that also supports mt4?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

hey guys, whats the best broker company that also supports mt4? hands down? i need it badly. please reply.

i just cant decide.

by the way im in europe.

i used to trade with plus 500 but it doesnt support mt4 and i want to automatize my trading. also can you tell me what the best EA is in your opinion? thanks!
>>
best broker provider*
>>
>>1783502
you want to trade with bucket shops and use an 'EA' to do so... why not just take some cash out of an ATM and go set it on fire?
>>
>>1783812
so you think its a bad idea?
im new to the whole broker thingy. can you give me a few tips?
>>
>>1783817
You will not make money using MT4 or using MT4 brokers.
These MT4/5 brokers use plugins to fuck you over.

Also, LPs (Liquidity providers) will not accept trades that are under a cirtain lot size meaning the trades are kept in-house and the broker trades against you.

Bottom line: Using Metatrader is a fools errand. You will always lose in the end.
Try using another platform.

Google: "MT4 Broker Plugins" and you will see what I am referring to.

Source: Someone who lost a ton of money using MT4 and tried to blow the whistle and now banned from trading.
>>
Ya Mt4/5 is bucket shop tier. Get a broker like Interactive Brokers and use NinjaTrader. Tradestation brokerage is good too.
>>
>>1784196
im trading at plus 500. rate?
>>
All the "1:1000 GUARANTEED LEVERAGE" brokerage firms are a huge scam. They manipulate charts on low end platforms like mt4/5. You will get stop-hunted and be usually granted terrible fills.
>>
>>1784230
so what do you advise for a new trader like me?
>>
>>1784235
See>>1784210

How much capital do you have?
>>
>>1784236
i got monthly 300€ spare that i use whenever i fail the month before.
>>
>>1784241
Like total I mean. What equity would you put in the bank initially? I'd recommend at least 5k for forex and 10k for futures if you want to get into that.

What pairs do you trade?
>>
>>1784252
i allways trade germany 30 (the dax) and wheat cause i have so few money.

i literally each month use 300€, put it on my trading account and try to maximize it. can that work or do you necesserely need that huge amount of money?

else i could get a loan but im afraid id lose it and have to pay for nothing. so i try to stay afload with the 300€ that i invest monthly. please dont laugh.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.