[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to start investing small amounts of money and hopefully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1473174560704.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473174560704.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
I want to start investing small amounts of money and hopefully be able to start something big and make more money to invest.

Where and how do I start?
>>
Well, you get a small amount of money and invest it. Then make more money and invest that too.

Hopefully this will lead to something big.

Let me know if you have any questions
>>
>>1781512
I can't tell you that, you have to find your own path.

I can give you my experience doing something similar to what you described though:

Bought and sold used cars to make a few thousand dollars so I could have money to play around with. Deposited $600 or so on Poloniex and dicked around trying to gamble. Got lucky on a few and got up to $1200 pretty quickly. Got too greedy and lost $900 gambling with margin trading. Evaluated my decisions and found where I had gone wrong. Learned to not trade with emotions, learned that it's ok to sit trades out, learned to think long and hard before entering a position, learned to keep more leverage in my account.

Deposited $2,400. Now I've got ~$2,700 and I'm ready to try it for real, but disciplined. Get stuck hodling xmr long because I bought at .0145 and it went down to .0055 I think. Held on because of the discipline I had learned to take emotions out of it. Had more leverage because I learned from last time, still came closer than I'd like to my liquidation price. But it bounced back and I closed my long at .016 earning me 1.4btc.

At the same time I invested .5btc into the Iconomi ICO. That .5btc was worth around $350 when I sent it over, that got me 2,200 ICN which are now worth around $1,100. I continued to invest in ICN and I now have 5,500 with a break even price of $0.23 so I'm doing well on that investment.

During all this I also invested $100 to mine Pascal Coin on Vultr because /biz/ said to. Forgot about the coins, saw polo was adding Pascal, loaded up my old pascal app and found the coins. I deposited and made $2,800 from $100 investment.

So in total I've made ~$4,800 profit with about $3,100 investment over a period of 6 months.
>>
>>1781512
cryptocoins
>>
File: Screenshot_20170203-121306.jpg (2MB, 1404x1915px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170203-121306.jpg
2MB, 1404x1915px
>>1781512
Here is step 1.

Come back for steo 2 when ready.
>>
>>1782205
>dosoevsky novel in /biz/ reading list
i liked the idiot, but don't get why it's in this list
>karl marx the capital
LOL
>>
>>1781512
buy marijuana stocks! seriously the easiest way to make money for the next two years

Get in SGBY and CBIS to be specific
>>
>>1782229
because /biz/ isnt only about finance, hell u might make mad shekels off socalist college retards

if you want finance;
intelligent investor
securities analysis
margin of safety
random walk down the wall street
>>
>>1782205
Where is rich dad, poor dad by rachel kinowasabi
>>
>>1781869
>>1781898
>>1782205
>>1782232
Fuck you.

>>1781895
Thanks for sharing anon, appreciate it. I am interested in like what site and shit to go on to invest, and etc.
>>
>>1781512

Acorns or Digits
>>
>>1783431
Well I would start here. /biz/ get's a bad rep but there is some bona fide good advice on here. There is also terrible advice so get good at researching things suggested on here and making your own decisions.

As far as specific sites, it would help to know your background and interests. Are you looking for better understanding of a specific topic? Or just better understanding of general business and finance?
>>
>>1783475
That would be good, I am looking for a site that I can buy the stocks from.
>>
watch this OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwFVtA6DpKE
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.