[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh, if only you had known at the time Anon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: amzn.png (12KB, 316x376px) Image search: [Google]
amzn.png
12KB, 316x376px
Oh, if only you had known at the time Anon.
>>
Buy Snapchat stock it will make you more than Amazon's 46584%
>>
>>1780416
Good luck getting in on the IPO unless you've generated significant fees for whoever is underwriting the deal.
>>
>Still hesitating
>>
>>1780416
Snapchat is making losses though. Wouldn't that dissuade investors from investing?

The only reason snapchat is going public is because of the significant losses they're making.
>>
>>1780652
Wouldn't touch those shares with a 1km long pole.
Then again I could be wrong and they could rocket sky high while Amazon crashes and burns. That's the beauty of stocks.
>>
Should I buy Amazn? They still don't sell appliances, good furniture,etc. also guns. Also no brick and mortar presence.
>>
Tech stocks do well in the first week after ipo, they tank after that though
>>
>>1780664
I'm not sure why you would? Amazon Prime isn't the success they hoped for, and I don't see what else is on the horizon for them to rise up further than they are. However I doubt they'll shit the bed either, their presence as 'the' place to shop online seems fairly secure for now.
>>
>>1780416
Amazon actually provides something of value. Any 12 year old can make a messaging app.
>>
>>1780401
Timing markets.

Competing with machines.
Wewlad
>>
>>1780652
Shoulda sold to cuckbook for 3 billion when those arrogant fags had the chance. Whaaaaa we built this to sucees not to sell....

Not pocketing 1 billion in cash and starting 1,000 other businesses with 1 million cash in it.

Win lose or draw retire a billionaire.

Fucking retarded cucks
>>
>>1780401
>Oh, if only you had known at the time Anon.
Huh, it's almost as if hindsight's 20/20.

Don't evaluate your past decisions given current knowledge. Only madness lies down this path.

Evaluate your past decisions given past knowledge.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.