[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Why would anyone want to become a doctor or work in the field? 15 years of school, 24/7 work, low pay, people dying and moaning everywhere, everyone hates you and is depressed, you are not allowed to get mental help, bullying by superiors, expectations from family, at age of 30+ you get a chance to start on getting some money, but you are old and sad and you've seen so much, so you kill yourself instead. Where's the profit?
>>
a personal feeling of accomplishment walking around like a boss at the hospital
>>
>>1779240
normies baffle me
>>
I like helping people.
Being paid $190/hr is just icing on the cake tbqh desu
>>
>>1779238
It is a shitty job. No one is gonna deny that but...
>respect
>some people like to help other people
>you are forced by the family
>in some countries it's paid VERY well
>VERY VERY well

It depends very much on the individual. Some just like the constant moaning and dying.
>>
I think its mostly about the ''badge''. And its very easy to get paid alot even if you're a mediocre doctor, tho you're never gonna be rich. Just like gov jobs.
>>
Example. My friend who's dad was rich as fuck. Had a doctor living and paying rent on a condo. He did a lot of cocaine apparently and when he went to a new city to practice there he just left all his shit and didnt pay rent macbook pros. Bunch of hooker nudes on the macbook pro. So pretty much what you said why would anyone wanna do it. He wasted his 20s and is not giving a fuck in his 30s at all. Although im sure most doctors are normies and just wanna help people and have a family all that good stuff.
>>
>>1779238
>status
>easy pussy
>can make easy $1-2M/yr in the US as a surgeon in private practice
>save lives, do interesting work
>hard work during the time of your life when you're supposed to be working hardest
>if you're not a pussy or an autist you can handle the minor stressors

its not too bad desu
>>
status money and bitches boyo
>>
>>1781039

Oldfag here.

I have seen many doctors end up getting fucked in the end by the gold diggers they married. They divorce them, take half, then spend their days laying out by the pool and fucking pool boys.

Medicine used to be good, but not really anymore. Anyone trying to become a doctor now is gonna spend ages paying those loans while guys like plumbers are getting shit rich with a highschool diploma.
>>
Huh, well I just got accepted into med school. Don't care if shit sucks. I want to be fighting diseases and curing people, calling the shots.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.