[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the safest way to transfer all the money from someone's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: PayPal.jpg (38KB, 502x382px) Image search: [Google]
PayPal.jpg
38KB, 502x382px
What's the safest way to transfer all the money from someone's else paypal (granted you have access to it) to yourself without getting caught?
>>
Set up an ebay auction for something and over-value it massively and have them buy it.

Here's the real genuis part: You actually send them the item.
>>
>>1778936
that's definitely some good shit that i'll do
Some time ago I transfered around 40$ directly on an account of mine and then onto another.Result was the guy opening dispute with the first account where the money no longer was.
He won the dispute but I kept the money on my 2nd account lol.
But that was just 40$
Can paypal or the person's bank do anything about it if I get their whole balance or something?
>>
>>1778946
>Fraud
How about you stop being a nigger and find a legal way to make money
>>
Find something they have that is worth about as much as you want to steal. Make sure it doesn't have a receipt or anything. Put up a craigslist ad for that exact same item. Transfer the money, and say you sold the item to them.
>>
>>1778936
nice
>>
The best thing to do is close your account and stop being an unbelievable piece of shit.

Fuck you.
>>
>>1778933
Hanging yourself usually works but you might want to try a shotgun just for good measure.
>>
File: 0bVIYlf.jpg (480KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0bVIYlf.jpg
480KB, 1920x1080px
>>1779673
Suicide shotgun helmet is what OP needs. 9 shells going off simultaneously.
>>
Transfer it all to bitcoin
>>
>>1780132
How? The only site I know that lets you do this is virwox and it's slow asf, you can't transfer more than 75$ a day.
>>
>>1780372
Buy btc on ebay with it?
>>
>>1778933
why don't you just get a job instead of being a faggot?
>>
>>1780372
Launder it with video game currency. Buy with paypal, sell to someone else for btc
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.