[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buying a Yaht with Pepe Cash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: pepecash3-1.jpg (128KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
pepecash3-1.jpg
128KB, 400x560px
Lets try to actually buy a yaht with Pepe Cash

1. Pool together a bunch of Pepe Cash.

2. Manipulate the market price by trading amungst ourselves for higher and higher amounts.

3. Convince someone that our Pepe Cash is worth a yaht.

While we're at it we can profit off the pump.

19DdR7wNNo2svY9gEGtamos2ieCW59GEGp
>>
>>1778574
I'm shilling this harder then lonsdaleite

148N1qjajX3aoLDCi8m4mqyiQ7ZT63JaCB

Make my day!
>>
I'm on board, what do I do OP?
>>
>>1778748
This is a SFW board.
>>
>>1778776

Not right now it isn't
>>
>>1778734
First we need to collect as much pepe cash as we can get our grubby hands on. Lets consider it a Pepe cash hedge fund.

The block chain keeps track of how much is send to an adress and by whom, as well as if money is sent out. I'd set up documents for investors to keep track of the pepe cash, and lynch me if need be.

Right now, the full market cap of Pepe cash is only 1.2 million, to get a "real" yacht we need at least that much, so we need to drive the price of pepe cash way up. Both by shilling and artificially increasing the value by trading to ourselves.
>>
File: 1443291192173.jpg (338KB, 615x922px) Image search: [Google]
1443291192173.jpg
338KB, 615x922px
>>1778806

So everyone gives you pepecash?

you can make a pump / dump group without everyone giving pepecash to one person.

Asking to be given pepecash is the act of a scammer.

Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>1778816
Were you the one who sent the cuck card? Anyways the pump is just a side effect, I just want to try and buy a yacht with pepecash.
>>
sage and ignore these pepe jew shilling threads. pepe jews will pay for bastardizing pepe's image for monetary gains.
>>
>>1778836

Its shilling alright.

I bought around 50 dollars worth of pepecash a week ago before the recent pump.

Had a lot of fun trading the cards on dex and with some people of the community (carefull as some people do try to scam).

If pepecash never trully takes off thats fine, I had my fun.
If it does then great, more people to trade with.

Something about the collecting cards makes it really addicting.
>>
>>1778748
>>1778778
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>1778776
Nigga this is 4chan what do you expect, for people to actually follow the rules?
>>
>>1778879
Fuck off newfag.
>>
1M5Hsp3XA7fHqqSWoYw3xJmMHtt1A3qpjx
Lost my job last night (dairy farmer)
Please send pepe to cheer me up
>>
Step one: spell yacht correctly.
>>
Why hasnt pepe cash gone to the moon yet?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.