[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monthly reminder that holding Bitcoin is the same thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: MGTwits.png (255KB, 1396x678px) Image search: [Google]
MGTwits.png
255KB, 1396x678px
Monthly reminder that holding Bitcoin is the same thing as playing blackjack.
>>
no
lol nocoiner btfo
>>
>>1778157
in blackjack you can cash out tho
>>
>>1778157
Buy the dip you faggot
>>
>>1778228
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
So what shitty altcoin scam did you fall for OP?

What price did you sell all your bitcoins at?

You sound pretty bitter btc has been amazing the past year :)
>>
>>1778576
http://seekingalpha.com/article/4013395-mgt-delisting-need-know

>Judging by the reasoning given by the New York Stock Exchange for delisting shares, this move does not seem to be a vote of confidence for the company. It appears as though the New York Stock Exchange had moved to delist shares due to a lack of an underlying fundamental business. MGT is in the process of trying to create business operations for itself, through its Bitcoin mining operations and licensing new hardware, but until now did not appear to have any meaningful sources of revenue and this may be part of the reason why the NYSE delisted the company.
>>
File: BJiQ3pifx.jpg (39KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
BJiQ3pifx.jpg
39KB, 600x503px
>>1778157
i would argue that it's more like buying microsft shares @ $5
>>
Is there any money in mining bitcoin?
>>
>>1778840
difficulty is too high for profitability any more on a scale below $200k investment probably
>>
>>1778857
That's an idiotic statement which is so nearsighted that it assumes the price of bitcoin will never change.
>>
>>1779589
yes, but u need capital to start
>>
File: 1486351506018.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486351506018.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
What is holding ethereum?
>>
>>1779592
Not really very much. Just buy the most efficient (not the fastest) cpu and gpu you can afford. If you want to make BTC faster, buy more of them. The idea that you need $200,000 to afford a single computer is retarded.
>>
>>1779594
ETH-fag here. Only 300 right now, but it's been going up
>>
>>1779604
u need ASICS
>>
>>1778228
>>1778245
You can't cash out from bitcoin?

What the fuck are you talking about? I cashed out a bunch of times, even in the middle of that early January crash.
>>
>>1778157
Finally a credible thread in this pump and dump shitshow
>>
>>1779999
>16 months of steady uptrend
>"pump and dump"

Go cry in a corner faggot.
>>
>>1779594
Reporting. Bitcoin fags gonna get btfo when ethereum surpasses btc market cap in about 3 years
>>
>>1780067
You are litterally buying fake money with a fiat currency.

Get fukt
>>
>>1780370
>fiat money
>not fake money itself

The name itself is basically a magic spell.
>>
>this is how nocoiners cope
>>
File: vgUlQaW0a6Yz5OekTXJVfjNrTelc.jpg (6KB, 300x241px) Image search: [Google]
vgUlQaW0a6Yz5OekTXJVfjNrTelc.jpg
6KB, 300x241px
>>1778157
OP is a gay retard...
>>
>>1780370
>fake money with a fiat currency
>with a fiat currency
>fiat currency
>fake money
>fiat currency fake money

Just KYS!
>>
>>1781810
...you're hilarious kido.fake money is bit coin backed by nothing but the short dick of the guy buyibg and selling it.

Fiat currency is out bullshit funny money allowed to be traded but wich is also backed by an equally short cock.

Your cock.

Gtfo faglord.
Bumping thread of truth to call out the plebs.
>>
>>1779594
>TFW only 40 eth

I've got money to buy more, but I want to wait until my next paycheck.
>>
>>1779594
the fact that ethereum devs will grant mulligans and undos to anyone who improperly programs a wacky contraption contract
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.