[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rich people don't keep all their money in ba-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>rich people don't keep all their money in ba-
>>
Soon they will keep it in bitcoin since switzerland is getting cucked to get rid of banking privacy.
>>
>>1775640
>not just establishing a new tax haven
>instead putting it into a meme currency that has all the cons of fiat money (no backing) with none of the positives (popular faith, widespread use).

I'm not a nocoiner, but you're fucking autistic if you think people are going to start using Bitcoins to store their wealth.
>>
>>1775494
>Switzerland government refuses to safe Swissair and their employees from certain financial ruin
>A few years later rushes to safe UBS with 70 bilion franks

Why do the swiss people love to lick banking boots so much?
>>
File: quack.jpg (16KB, 262x259px) Image search: [Google]
quack.jpg
16KB, 262x259px
>>1775650
>using Bitcoins to store their wealth

w-what's wrong with that?
>>
>>1775494
-nk. there, finished that for you. They usually have a family office

man, this is easy.
>>
>>1776379
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
>>
>>1776182
It's called being too big to fail
>>
>>1776379
>storing your money in a highly volatile currency with a market price propped up by the fact its use can get around the Chinese Government

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
>>
File: TraitsOfMoney.png (194KB, 660x393px) Image search: [Google]
TraitsOfMoney.png
194KB, 660x393px
>>1775650
>put money into newly stablished tax haven
>newly stablished tax haven gets cucked
>cash gets removed anyway in the next 10 years
anyone having worth-hidding money will be using bitcoin, deal with it mong.
>>
>>1776450
btw, switzerland is becoming the bitcoin country, they are adding tons of ATMs, they are all over the place.
>>
>>1776182
Why are you singling out Switzerland here? Every single country in the world (except maybe Iceland) bailed out their banks. The EU is about to do it again with the Italian banks.
>>
>>1775494
Banks to big to fail, investments, and physical gold would be where I'd keep all my Jew money.
>>
File: Finacial Literacy For Dummies.png (644KB, 686x540px) Image search: [Google]
Finacial Literacy For Dummies.png
644KB, 686x540px
>>1775494
I'm a Junior in High School (18 Years Old), moved from Brazil 2 years ago and was put one School Year before I was supposed to be put at.

My family is somewhat influential, and has enough money for us to live comfortably buying one high-end car a year and whatever else we want. No private jets, helicopters, political power, etc. But I've always gone to 30k/yr schools, and so have my siblings.

Just a lot of connections, and more than enough money (I think we'd be making $600,000 a year if the Brazillian currency hadn't shat itself. Making $300,000 right now).

Because of my family connections I have an internship at UBS's wealth management sector. I'm good with stocks (for my age) and I'm trying to go for an Ivy League school (UPenn), will settle for the Local college, which is very reputable, if anything.

Anyway, I have an internship there, confirmed. Ask Me Anything. I don't read a lot, but I try and learn the most about Financial Markets as possible. I see money as my only goal in life. Average looking, slightly overweight. Play vidya. No friends, very shy/introverted. 3.8 GPA, 91th percentile for SAT (Gotta improve that).

Ask me anything.
>>
>>1776599
Family's money comes from Real Estate. My parents have their own company that has a revenue of $22,000,000 BRL (~$7,000,000 Dollars) - Not really worth much because still no profit (It's somewhat new and an entirely new market. Pretty famous in Brazil)
>>
>>1776379
People started investing in bitcoin because it was bullish, but remember that dip earlier this year? Imagine if you had your life savings in there. It's way too volatile.
>>
>>1776379

Technically nothing.

But in practice Bitcoin is known to show some volatility here and there due to the relatively small mktcap when compared to gold for instance.

It'll be fixed in due time.
>>
>>1776599
>>1776602
>my parents are rich AMA
no thank you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.