[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /biz/ I live in Australia and my wife is Chinese. I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: BvOL_XQCEAE8Air.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BvOL_XQCEAE8Air.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
Hi /biz/

I live in Australia and my wife is Chinese. I want to start a small home business that she could run from home while also caring for our Children.

She is fluent in English, Mandarin (she can also speak Cantonese pretty well).

We are already in a god financial position, but if we could make a small business that earns a few thousand a year then all the better.

I am obviously thinking import/export but we don't have any experience. Whats something easy to start with and then grow?
>>
>>1774948
tossed a prution
>>
>>1774948
whatever you do, don't do dropshipping
>>
>>1774948
check out the dropshipping general. seems like the perfect opportunity, as your wife could do the Han-Haggle with the sellers and maybe get good prices & shipped how you wanted instead of just accepting the advertised price.

chinese people are often advertising imported goods on weixin which their friends then share to their friend circle. think about what is needed for your family, your community and in general around your area.

i get the jist from the media that aussie women would be into the 'healthier' side of chinese food like teas, chinese medicinal food like jujube, goji, red beans etc. you'll find that all in aussie cities, but there is opportunity if you look at what chinese, japanese & maybe especially korean and taiwanese (as they've the most in common with western women) put into their health and beauty regimen.

if i were you i'd look into ingredients to add nutrition to smoothies/waters. i live in china and i will do this when i return to my home country. there is a decent list of items which you could sell that are popular in china but not in the UK, so presumably not Aus either. it's for you to find out, but i think you're wife should know where to look.
>>
>>1774962
This. Knew a guy who did dropshipping, he woke up missing both kidneys. Ordered more but they took way too long to get there.
>>
>>1774948
greed. pure greed.

disgusting.
>>
>>1774968

cheers buddeh
>>
>>1774948
two obvious and logical answers.

start a phone repair shop.

chinese wife can contact easy and cheap supply sources from china.

or start a chinese takeaway / noodlebox.

sell the stereotype.
>>
>>1775213
Actually, cash businesses such as fish and chip shops ( although some are used as a front)
Are the go to for a lot of Chinese couples, In Victoria I have found that in the right areas they are making good money. The possibility to live in the inner city, upstairs as well as work downstairs. This would only work if you are business minded, plan it to a tee and cross the t's and dot the i's .Good for tax as well.
>>
>>1774948
livejasmin
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.