[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she propped up to fall and take the blame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Marissa Meyer.jpg (88KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Marissa Meyer.jpg
88KB, 1200x800px
Was she the fall guy?

Yahoo was eating dick way before she took over.
>>
Yes and no. She was meant to be the fall guy but she was able to reshuffle the board of directors enough to stick around past her intended expiration date. Someone else was meant to take over after the transition and re-branding, but she stuck around because she can play the game. I'm interested in seeing what she does next.
>>
Despite what /biz/ says about her, the financials actually improved, the stock price went up, and she organized the sale to verizon even though the company has jack shit. Despite her numerous flaws and mistakes (which to be fair, Yahoo was known for before), she did her job very well.
>>
>>1774487
Someone shop some cum on her face
>>
>>1774487
i'd like to eat her dick
>>
>>1774509
i dont think she has one
>>
>>1774487
>Was she the fall guy?

She wasn't even THE guy when she ran her team at Google. She basically rode all of Fridrickson's work and took credit... and everyone was more than happy to crown a Woman at Google.

She rode that fame straight into a Yahoo CEO role.

Good for her.

It's time her little Cinderella story comes to an end, as people start to realize she's literally just a pretty face in a dress.
>>
She was a former Google executive and people predicted her running Yahoo into the ground so that Google could

If that's true, then there are two questions that are still unanswered.

1) Is Google going to buy Yahoo when it eventually collapses

2) Did she run it into the ground under orders or was she just a useful idiot that Google knew would fuck shit up because they knew she was incompetent.

The alternative is that she's just shit an idiot and this is the reason she was canned at both companies and only got to where she is because of nepotism and connections.

Both are plausible
>>
>>1774760
>1) Is Google going to buy Yahoo when it eventually collapses
it's already under contract to sell to Verizon, so no.
>>
>>1774766

Then we wait to see if Google eventually owns Verizon
>>
>>1774491
All the gains came from alibaba, a decision she had nothing to do with. Yahoo!'s core business is literally worth negative billions of dollars.
>>
>>1774786

No, it's not. Yahoo's back end is a massive amount of servers and technical infrastructure, they only sold off the yahoo name, search engine etc. They kept the valuable shit and rebranded. Basically they cut the dead weight and kept Mayer on as CEO.

She stayed on as CEO because she came up with ways to reshuffle the board of directors during her tenure as CEO, which most CEOs want to do but few are able to get away with.
>>
>>1774509
what does marissa's penis taste like
>>
>>1774487
Yahoo was going to finally surpass Google before she took over.
>>
File: 1485301374914.jpg (218KB, 925x588px) Image search: [Google]
1485301374914.jpg
218KB, 925x588px
>>1774487
>Used fake reviews to demote and remove qualified men
>Worst hack in history
>Hacked again just as bad
>Pretty much torpedoed the company
>So bad that people thought she was a google plant
>>
>>1774487
I'm quite surprised she made it almost 4.5 years, when she was first hired back in 2012 , we were taking bets on /g/ to see if she was gonna last more than two years there. Since yahoo was changing CEOs like coats at that time and it was again in deep shit.
>>
>>1775106
If you pick the dumbest pieces of shits to run your company into the ground then yes. How much the jew or rather the idiots love killing themselves. Doing 1 right thing and 1 million other wrongs.

Look at that nose, those lips, that hair, those fucking eyes, of course she's not trustworthy.
>>
>>1774487
Are her eyes wonky?
>>
>>1775296
>Are her eyes wonky?

Deviated cornea, due to too many facials. Hazard of her job.
>>
>>1774487
She's so fucking ugly. Yuck.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.