[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Option 1: I get a job, but it will most likely be a shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1477567104927.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1477567104927.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>Option 1: I get a job, but it will most likely be a shitty dead end one because of my 0 connections and no work experience. I will have to wake up half dead at 6 am in the morning every day, miserable and depressed, work 15 hours for barely minimum wage while watching chad fug stacies, run marathons for charity (which he hosts), all the while just doing 5 hours of real work which tbf will be enough to make him CEO one day. I will also have to pay 70% of my salary in rent, 20% in travel expenses, and the rest in whatevers left to prevent me from killing myself.
>Option 2: I continue being a NEET and get to wake up anytime I want, eat anything I like, and play video games, watch movies/anime all day long; with the only downside being having to endure my parents shout at me for being a failure in life every once in a while.

You tell me which is the most logical option to choose from here
>>
>>1774238
Loser mentality. You're going to go with option two anyway you slice it, so fuck off and stop spreading your bullshit to others.
>>
>option 3: get comfy night-shift job paying $15/hr, continue living at home, invest half your wages, and go to school part-time in the day.
>>
>>1774273
This is just like option 1 though
>>
>>1774238
Do whatever you want, loser. In the end, you'll be or a wagecuck or a NEET all your life.
>>
>>1774278
No way. You're setting yourself up for success with education and potentially big rewards with investments. Better to work and go to school than to hang around /r9k/ all day. Don't let them demoralize you. GL.
>>
>>1774265
>>1774280

dat projection though
>>
>>1774273
How? I'm too scared to interview
>>
>>1774238
>Option 3: Don't be a brainless drone and make an effort to make connections and get ahead in life so you can get paid more so you can live in a nicer house, go on interesting holidays and meet new people and not be a disgrace to your parents
>>
>not getting paid 50k annually to test new tendie recipes from Yum brands
>not playing your ps vita in between samplings
Honestly kys you non-achiever
>>
>>1774238
I think you're lost. You're looking for >>>/r9k/.

I think they even have "wagecuck" threads you can epixally trole employed persons with the other unemployed losers.
>>
>>1774654
please tell me you're being honest. someone from 4chan literally eats tendies for a living. i need to believe that someone achieved Neetvana, autistic enlightenment.
>>
>>1774526
Just keep applying to jobs. Eventually you will get one where they are desperate and will take anyone even if you shit the bed during the interview or won't even have an interview. Not sure if you can find something that starts @$15 but you can definitely get factory jobs like this that start @$10-$12.

Honestly most of these places are just looking for someone who will show up on time. So they don't care about anything else.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.