[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get fucking taxes. I owe like $4,500 this year.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: louis-raemaeker-500x650.jpg (114KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
louis-raemaeker-500x650.jpg
114KB, 500x650px
I don't get fucking taxes.

I owe like $4,500 this year. I file jointly with my wife, we made 60k total the tax year before last, with $3,800 withheld, and owed $786.

This tax year we made 75k total, with $7,100 withheld. WHY THE FUCK DO WE OWE $4500?
>>
Did either of you have side income that mighta dunnit
>>
File: 1476891825289.jpg (18KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476891825289.jpg
18KB, 600x375px
>>1770689
>>
>>1770696

no, all wages. sure we made more, but also paid more in taxes. and last year she filed as 0 on one of here jobs which is why we got fucked last time, so she filed as 1 and I did too and we still owe money.

what if I don't pay?
>>
>>1770687
Is $75k your gross income? Are you forgetting to claim your standard deduction and personal exemption? Did you move to a state with higher income tax? Is $7,100 just income tax withheld, or does that include payroll tax and medicaid? If your answers are: yes; no; no; yes; then I have no idea. If your answers are different, then I think I have identified the problem.
>>
>>1770703

Yes, No, No? (we live in WA, and lived there last year, no income tax either time), Yes. I deleted the whole TurboTax and starting over from scratch.
>>
>>1770704
Yeah, best to start over because your total tax at that income level should only be around $7k. You must have inputted something incorrectly.
>>
>>1770699
If u dont pay.

Dont get taxes back.

Get house and shit taken.

Wage garnishment.

Jail maybe.

Oay your fucking taxes and have them hold out extra like i do. I get a few grand extra back every year no matter what.

Sure uncle sam gets a free loan from me, but i figure if he already has a dozen dicks in my ass whats 1 more...
>>
Sounds like you fucked up your exemptions OP
>>
>>1770687
you're clearly retarded, pay someone 50 bucks to do them for you
>>
Speaking of taxes, if I made $450 on a one time commission and I signed a W-2, should i report it. The employer didn't give me any info whatsoever yet and I know they're not obligated to, how the fuck do I file it, I'm currently stuck at the 1099-MISC form...
>>
>>1770699
>last year she filed as 0 on one of here jobs which is why we got fucked last time, so she filed as 1 and I did too
filing as one means they take out LESS taxes, not more.

which means you paid LESS taxes in making you owe MORE.

If you owe taxes you should be filing 0, not 1 deduction.
>>
>>1770687
>>1770699
You're doing something wrong or not telling us all the information.
>>
>>1772053
>but i figure if he already has a dozen dicks in my ass whats 1 more...

holy fuck top kek
>>
How bloody stupid do you have to be that you can't do basic arithmetic
>>
>>1770699
So she changed her filing to take less taxes out of her paycheck and you're wondering why you have to pay more now?
>>
>>1772053
you won't get your house and shit taken for late taxes
you get interests on the owed ammount at first
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.