[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can a cuck like me learn about college and shit? Little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2899.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2899.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
Where can a cuck like me learn about college and shit? Little bit about me
>dumb ass cuck
>dropped out of high school senior year
>have had 4 full time jobs from age 18-24
>took one semester of college TWICE with me failing both times horribly and owing money for financial aide

I'm obviously a horrible student, but it's because I've been a bad student all my life and was never taught how to study properly and do homework and regular school work. I go in the school environment completely clueless and I'm afraid I'll always be a non educated cuck the rest of my life :( How can I git gud at school? Do they offer programs for retards like me that train you on how to school? I'm so fucking stupid I don't even know what kinds of degrees there are or what they do and what they are for.
>>
>>1769767
I'm 38 and only have the 8 grade, but I have turbo dyslexia, and in the 90's if you had dyslexia you were just considered a dumb retard and politely asked to just leave school.
>>
>>1769767
sadly uni is mostly networking, like getting right people how know previous years exams, people who write great notes or scan books.
I got this too late, but now i am doing fine,
>>
>>1769767
Go to community college, it should be easy as fuck.

But there's no way to really teach people these skills. If you don't know how to study, it's because you lack the drive and discipline.

Just go to a trades school and see if that any easier.
>>
>>1769791
So how do I start? Just tell the counselors I'm retarded and explain college and shit like I'm 5? Because I'd be more than willing
>>
>>1769767
> was never taught how to study properly and do homework and regular school work
Bitch that's what grades 1-8 are, learning study skills. People tried to teach you but obviously you're dumb as shit.
> Go to lecture
> Write what Professor says
> Read chapters Professor tells you
> Take notes on the chapter based on what was emphasized in class
I could train a monkey to do it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.