[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much btc will i need to retire? im 20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0188.jpg (255KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0188.jpg
255KB, 1280x800px
how much btc will i need to retire? im 20
>>
>>
>>1767974
>>
>>1767990
This.
>>
>>1767997
also this
>>
>>1767974
question is how many do you need to retire at what age? longer you wait less you need
>>
>>1767990
this meme doesn't make sense to me
>>
File: TraitsOfMoney.png (194KB, 660x393px) Image search: [Google]
TraitsOfMoney.png
194KB, 660x393px
>>1768029
>being part of a group of less than 1 million people on earth to be holding 21 BTC (since the max is 21 million, and lots get lost, so technically you need less than 21 but 21 is just the perfect number)
>not buying 21 right now while it's still doable to guarantee elite status in the financial revolution of the millenium
>>
>>1767990
fp, bp
>>
Why would u even be thinking about retiring at 20?

I'm 34 and I still feel strong with plenty of stamina but you should be working overtime hrs at 20 because your body should be able to handle it np

If ur in college listening to crackpot Marxist professors get out ASAP.

To answer your question nobody knows where the price of bitcoin is going for sure, but I'm betting north.

I've been holding since 2012 and have amassed 245 bitcoins, I don't do bullshit trading I just buy dips and hold indefinitely.

People are going to shill altcoins, call Bitcoin dead for the millionth time, but I'll never sell until I absolutely need the money.

I also never tell people irl that I own bitcoins
>>
>>1768166
245 BTC? Oh wow...that's amazing... and here I am, being proud that I managed to have 0.4 from 0.15 by trading altcoins in the last month.
Is it worth trying to make more Bitcoin (realistically around 1 BTC in this year) and hold it?
I could spend my Bitcoin right now since my financial situation is far from great, but maybe I could manage to live without it and hold it.
(Sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language.)
>>
>>1768166

>holds 237.000$ in BTC
>writes "ur" instead of "you are"

Seems like a legit smart guy.
>>
>>1768224
>Not owning bitcoin and taking your anger out on stupid shit
>>
File: qr.png (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
qr.png
7KB, 250x250px
>>1768166
>>1768222
Btw here's my Bitcoin address if you (or anyone) would like to support my trading career :D
1GonLrc8vdGXymjNomVWn839hssYpPaxWG
>>
>>1768142
>being part of a group of less than 1 million people
that's not hard less than 1 million people have microcephaly too doesn't mean they are rich.
>>
Bitcoin will only be worth something if it becomes a digital gold as in a safe haven because it being a payment service will never happen with huge transaction fees and mempool being backed up all the time. Asking 90% of a group to agree to ONE option such as segwit is a terrible idea and unlikely to happen since when the fuck has a 95% of any group ever this big ever agreed one ONE thing without compromise? Bitcoin won't be used for payments, XMR has a way better chance (Not shilling, just saying).

Altcoins are just traded to gain more Bitcoin, that's all. Minus a select few, they're useless and we all know it.

>>1768222
Obtain more, if you don't have to spend it, fucking don't.

>>1768240
Come on, don't be that guy.
>>
>>1768166
nice fantasy dream you have there. We all now /biz/ are NEETS trading on polo and we orgasm when some shitty alt pumps 30% and make 0.1 BTC in an account of 0.6 BTC total.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.