[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America = fucked. You think you can print your way out of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0213.jpg (75KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0213.jpg
75KB, 500x332px
America = fucked. You think you can print your way out of this forever? I don't think so.
>>
MAGA
>>
The next two years will likely be bad as recourse for increased protectionist policy and bringing back tariffs to level costs of labor between bilateral deals however depending on how it affects job growth and competitiveness in the local economy it could be a very good thing in the long term since now more companies in Western countries can afford to startup in the US, Canada, UK, etc. which will grow the economy. However it mostly depends on how China, Mexico and the like retaliate as well as backlash by the public in those countries which seems to be towards full scale revolt and civil wars which will likely cause a crash and massive shortages of products coming from there which once it ends will probably lead to a more stable and safe market for borrowing which will essentially fix the looming debt crashes.
>>
Print, no.
Bomb, yes
>>
>>1767828
US debt is 90% 30-year T_bonds. You can't come ask for your money back. People think China or Japan is some fucking loan-sharks that'll break our thumbs because they buy our debt.

No, gov't just mail them some pennies for 30 years. They can sell their bonds and gov't mails pennies to somebody else until it's maturation date.

US debt isn't that bad. Nobody fucking cares. They chose to buy debt, not the gov't.
>>
File: Obama's Legacy.png (416KB, 844x499px) Image search: [Google]
Obama's Legacy.png
416KB, 844x499px
>>1767828
>America = fucked

FUCK YOU REPUBLICAN LIAR NOONE BELEIEVES YOU

AMERICA WILL BE A1 #! FOREVAH

GO OBAMA!!!!
>>
>>1767993

this here. Expect our badass military complex to roll the loaded dice and get us into another conflict to fill our coffers.

Only problem is it's the 21st century and we are all bitches now, so the refugees end up costing more than the war. Oh well, sorry Yurop, we're two oceans away from anything.
>>
>>1767828
>2040
oh thank god
disease will probably get me by 2040 so i won't have to worry about it.
good luck suckers
>>
>>1768000
>GO OBAMA!!!!

Millenials are fucking stuck paying off this guy's debt for the rest of our lives, yet every person my age loves the guy.

Just proves Millenials are too dumb to vote for our own interests.

We deserve to be fucked by the Boomers and X'ers.
>>
>>1768010
Just wait till Trump collapses the Latin American economic and security system. Then you can talk about safety while your overrun with refugees and rogue states in your continent.
>>
>>1767996
the chinks sell the bonds, and interest rates go up. that's what has been happening for the last 3 months.
>>
No No I can just rebrand the dollar and print muh Bitcoin.
>>
>>1767836
so...the global community has to work together to fix globalization?
>>
>>1768073
That's another problem, so many rinky-dink dip-shit foreign investors bought long bonds that their interest rates are way below inflation. They're basically worthless, yet they keep buying.

1.27% return over 30 years is completely worthless. Nobody will be buying these bonds in the future.
>>
>>1768043
>collapses the Latin American economic and security system.

as if that shit isn't permanently collapsed
>>
>>1768037
They are retarded for the most part. But they make fucking miserable the rest of us. I'm on UH system where every hallway and alleyway have 2-3 posters of obama hope posters using faded colors of a hispanc, a burkha, someone who's clearly 1st-2nd gen African with the logo "We The People". I'm so sick of this shit. Republicans here are kind of idiots in general. They are because they think Republicans "know what they're doing, not "Republicans by force because the Democrats have ceased representing the actual middle class"
>>
You can always print more anon, this is FINE!
>>
>>1767828
who is this debt due to? Aliens?
>>
>>1767828
>clearly putting in a swing high on the chart
>draws projection to the moon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.