[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, I'm a senior in high school making between 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: train.jpg (238KB, 1024x552px) Image search: [Google]
train.jpg
238KB, 1024x552px
Hey /biz/,
I'm a senior in high school making between 3 and 500 per week at my job. How would I invest this wisely for college and get the best returns? Just sold a couple hundred in bitcoin, looking to get back into it when the price goes down a bit.
>>
>>1767747
Currently, I try to spend <150 per week on gas, food, and being /fa/ and save the rest.
>>
>>1767747
You can play NUGT, JNUG, and DUST, pretty consistently each week, I've been pulling profits out of there for the past year.
>>
File: 1485483085432.jpg (81KB, 750x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1485483085432.jpg
81KB, 750x1086px
>>1767747

1. I would be careful about selling Bitcoin right now. It's been three years of consolidation and the price is looking posed to sky-rocket soon. With the chinese exchanged now greatly reduced in fake volume, it is now more apparent to the market that a lot of the BTC sloshing around just wasn't there. In other words, supply looks smaller than it appeared.

I am not saying to never sell BTC, that's silly. But if you are an infrequent swing-trader, be careful selling now.

2. Be frugal with your money, duh.

3. VERY IMPORTANT. Make sure you are going to college Strategically. I mean, make sure that you are going to be trained in field where there is actually a job-market.

Another choice is to go to a trade school. I know it's a meme, but one can apply just as much effort to a trade certification program and will probably beat out the average college kid post-school.

If you can commute to college, do so. Residence is expensive and unnecessary.

Good luck
>>
>>1768004
should I do welding
>>
man I wish daddy had a job for me in highschool
>>
>>1768830
lol, I did this completely, 100% on my own. Applied for a job at bloomingdales and had to wait till my 18th to start working. My parents had no involvement. nice meme lad
>>
>>1767991
Whats your strategy for this? Do you trade on margin or hold then overnight?

Do you get a hundred goddamn prospectuses from your broker in the mail every week?
>>
>>1769668
>thinks hes badass for working when hes 18
>>
>>1769734
didn't say I'm badass, just pointing out that my parents didn't "get" me this job
>>
File: Finance Flow Chart.jpg (2MB, 1665x3441px) Image search: [Google]
Finance Flow Chart.jpg
2MB, 1665x3441px
>>1767747
Don't listen to these faggots about single stock picks and buttcoins. If you aren't serious about this shit (and even then) you'll be hard pressed to be making any money and will probably lose it.

Follow this guide. If you really want to start investing start making monthly/weekly contribution to some sort of index fund. Let it grow and keep contributing and you'll have a comfy retirement.
>>
>>1767750
You can't be effay on 150 per week unless you get super lucky at thrifts
Try buying supreme drops on the side
That bogo for 150 reslaes for around 600-800
>>
>>1769741
>implying your mom didn't give a sloppy bj to the manager to get you the position
>>
>>1770462
i sold a bogo, already decked in raf.
>>
>>1767747
>How would I invest this wisely for college and get the best returns?
Knee pads.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.