[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

End of the line

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: this makes the penguin cry.gif (484KB, 463x305px) Image search: [Google]
this makes the penguin cry.gif
484KB, 463x305px
Well this is it for me.
>live in a slavic hellhole with no perspective.
>only have 350$ as salary, which means you can't even pay all your debts let alone live a comfortable life.
>debts slowly rising throughout the years
>Almost get evicted from my apartment, have no choice but to get a jewish bank loan of 1125$ which asks for 10% back each month, without that 10% amounting towards paying my loan. They're ripping me off hard, like I wasn't already living badly.

>this year is the worst because I have to pay for: college, a bank loan, debts piling up.
>Can't even get into altcoin trading atm due to absolutely no spare cash. Despite altcoin trading being really good the past couple of days.
>Just got ripped off on E-bay as a seller. Sold a functionable phone for 340$ and the dick gave back a different phone which was already broken.
>Try to sell on my own country's version of ebay, but the buyers are either too poor or not interested in things like leather american bibles.
>My birthday is coming up this month on the 17th. As usual I have nothing to celebrate over and nothing to celebrate with.

Goodbye /biz/, it was nice knowing you. This is where the ride ends for me.
>>
>>1766127
>not interested in things like leather american bibles
are you trying to sell leather american bibles? im just confused like its a typo or something
anyway no point offing yourself m8, you never give up
>>
Depending on the country you're in you can make bank on the refugee crisis. If you have refugees piling up that want to the west, you can help them get there. The money they pay to move across borders is insane. Just a thought.
>>
>>1766138
A friend of mine gave me this book because he had nothing to do with it and he knew I'm good at english. It's a very nice book, but I don't have what to do with a leather book about the bible either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_American_Standard_Bible
>>
>>1766156
I used to buy books like that when I was young and was attending a Christian school
The words of Christ are in red but i think its was much more poetic than what we think
He was just trying to guide a few people to get onto his level, he never wanted all the bullshit we have today about religion
You could find a buyer for it easy enough im certain
>>
>>1766156
>>1766186
maybe I could buy it from you but I live in Australia so it would be funny wouldnt it? how much for the postage?
>>
File: 1485793690228.jpg (33KB, 417x515px) Image search: [Google]
1485793690228.jpg
33KB, 417x515px
>>1766127
>loan of 1125$
>>
>>1766192
>You could find a buyer for it easy enough im certain
Not in eastern europe you won't. Unless I'm looking really hard for both a passioned person and an english-speaker.
>>1766192
Well to send it in america it's 40$, to england it's about 25$.
Not sure where to find a good service for Australia because it's about 100$ to send it all the way there.
>>
>>1766127
It's not worth it brother..
Don't kill yourself.

I've been in incredibly low places in my life and god knows I contemplated suicide often. I saw no future for myself...but life is a fuckin ride man. After a talk with a friend of mine, which indeed saved my life, I decided to keep my head up and keep moving forwards.

Never have I regretted it. I moved myself up and out of the shithole of a life I was occupying.

I guess all I'm trying to say is that life is not so predictable after all, and you may think there is no light ahead of you, but that's never a guarantee. You've just got to change your mindset.

If you decide not to kill yourself, you will look back on a moment like this many years from now and you will be grateful that you didn't do it. I promise.

Please don't kill yourself brother. It's just not worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkJyXDcFNQI
Heres a nice song ^
>>
File: Z6-5467.jpg (214KB, 898x898px) Image search: [Google]
Z6-5467.jpg
214KB, 898x898px
>your account's balance
>0.000492

>Meanwhile on the altcoin markets...
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_neos
https://bittrex.com/home/markets
>>
>>1766205
>altcoins cure depression
>altcoins cure cancer
>Why aren't we funding this?
>>
>>1766200
>$100
That would bankrupt me
But if you have a paypal or something I would make a gesture
>>
>>1766200
>>1766214
you can email me at [email protected]
>>
>>1766127

You obviously know more thatn 1 language.

Translate stuff for 4 weeks on all the big freelancing sites and you earn more thatn 350$.
>>
>>1766142
>Depending on the country you're in you can make bank on the refugee crisis. If you have refugees piling up that want to the west, you can help them get there. The money they pay to move across borders is insane. Just a thought.
German here.
Please don't do this.
>>
>>1766260
Everyone knows english nowadays... and who'd be interested in any eastern european language?
>>
>>1766481
become a spy. I'm sure MI6 would be interested in solving your debt problems in exchange for information about Russian movements around DPR.

https://www.sis.gov.uk/contact-us.html
>>
>>1766481
get a line of credit and buy a plane ticket out of where you are and go straight to the United States. Hawaii or some shit. Live on the beach and sell weed. It's not glamorous and I personally wouldn't do it but considering your situation you'd live a hell of a lot nicer life.

Beaches, surfing, steady income, beautiful women.

Degen as fuck but it's better to die penniless and warm than penniless and cold.

Then just marry one of the american girls and get citizenship so you don't have to worry about any bullshit.

Mahalo cyka blyat
>>
>>1766520
Y'all need to stop promoting illegal immigration.
OP just needs to find a better job.
>>
>>1766535
considering my family is from eastern europe I know what this guy is surrounded by.

Sell weed in Hawaii and bang surfer chicks. It's your best bet. You meet tons of people and form great connections for future business. 10 years and you can go legit.

or you can just wait until you get hit by a grad missle.
>>
Brazilian problem solver here.
Just save all the money possible until you get your butt kicked out of your house and go to Europe or some decent third world country.
Start over new, man.
Udachi.
>>
File: colorized-past-photos-38.jpg (123KB, 720x747px) Image search: [Google]
colorized-past-photos-38.jpg
123KB, 720x747px
>>1766208
>why aren't we funding this
I don't know, do you want to fund me? an anonymous? There's my address, go ahead if you'd like to.
1FWqkmD3CiyM2XvbCwLuR63PGZ5UCNWVh9
>>
>>1766582
>third world country
>decent
Anon... I am living in a third world country. Fine, not the best out of the third-world countries... I could have been born in Poland after the 90s.
>>
>>1766127
what slavic shit hole do you like be in? If you know Russian well there are many companies/industries that are always needing translators
>>
>>1766592
I could have been born as a First worlder millionaire, but i didn't. Stop bitching around and watch to some videos of T. Harv Eker, that guy will give you some light.
>>
>>1766127
What happens if you just stop paying your debts?
>>
>>1766127
I live in Serbia and am having a blast, in my country working for others is shit that doesn't pay well, so I opened my own company. Nothing spectacular but there is always work and I earn enough to have a good life.
>>
File: 1467320929166.jpg (99KB, 807x605px) Image search: [Google]
1467320929166.jpg
99KB, 807x605px
>>1766127
>>only have 350$ as salary

where the fuck do you live anon? because thats really low, i make around 900-1300€/month, average here is around 500€, Slovakian slav bro here
>>
>>1766138
This.

My best friend an heroed last year.

You have no idea the hel people will go through. Just plug away anon. It can always get worse bit it can get better too. Good luck to u
>>
>>1766201
God i fucking hope so.

Every day seems like a waste of time.

If only i didnt know what hell suicide does to others i'd already have ate my piece of shit shotgun if it didnt jam
>>
>>1766535
Lol. Yeah, come on over to us refugees.

Trump make u build that fucking wall before we flip you over it to mexico. Also, mexico where is our money?
>>
>>1766260
>>1766481

Dude seriously do it as a second income, I am studying atm, so I am freelancing as a translator made about 200 USD since beginning of december. It's better than nothing. Also if you're russian, why not look for jobs upwards i gas industry or such? I guess you would earn a lot more there.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.