[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Make a shitty game mocking donald trump >Get it greenlit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: search.png (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
search.png
2KB, 125x125px
>Make a shitty game mocking donald trump
>Get it greenlit
>Include an emoticon that's a red hat that says MAGA or a MAGA badge you get with trading cards

Someone had a pepe emoticon before it was removed for being a symbol of hate speech and the emoticon reach 76 USD on steam market. If you had a game with all kinds of trump emoticons it wouldnt get removed as long as it was parody (trump isnt a symbol of hate speech...yet) and youd make shit tons in profit as people would be trying to mine trading cards for money.

Flaws?
>>
>>1765280
I think its a great idea.
Go for it.

Just do some shitty unity game that uses assets from the unity marketplace and you have even less work to put in.
>>
>implying SJWs won't start shitting on your game and either force you to make necessary edits or threaten you with some kind of legal action thus hurting your sales and eventually getting your game taken down
>>
>>1765280
I think this ship has passed
>>
I don't know, what do the Steam Developer Guidelines say for the Trading Card aspect? I don't know any emoticons based on the likeness of real persons or based on pre-existing trademarks (like "Make America Great Again"). I'd be surprised if Steam would even allow those to begin with, because the would be a liability and an invitation to sue Valve. Or anything remotely connected with politics or racism.

Also, if you don't play your cards right, you're looking at a double backlash from both butthurt SJWs and butthurt Trumpalos from your "parody" game.

But in general the idea is sound, as there are plenty of shitty $1 games with the only selling points being easy chievos and trading cards. I just question whether the shitty 5% of every Community Market Place transaction will really make you rich...
>>
>>1765304
>>1765381
No press is bad press applies here I think. For every butthurt person who sees it, the chance of it being spread increases even if just a little, attracting potential buyers.
>>
>>1765280

Nah. Great idea. I'm jotting this down in my idea book.
>>
>>1765280
http://store.steampowered.com/app/515040
>>
you'll need LUCK
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.