[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to make a phone app, to attempt to dominate a small niche,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1397370047633.png (414KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1397370047633.png
414KB, 500x750px
i want to make a phone app, to attempt to dominate a small niche, make some money, and learn how to make apps (i'm a webdev)

how to identify niches
>>
Do you want direction?
>>
>>1762172
Yeah, I've been browsing Android top chart's for a bit and I only have a couple ideas. A lot of the high ranking stuff is for very proprietary stuff or things like the Bible. I would like to try to monetize something like the Bible but that's pretty saturated.

I don't want to invest months of time into making something like a game or social network.
>>
>I'm a webdev

Lmaoing at your life
>>
>>1762193
tech is so gay, im not in uni yet but im studying hard to become real estate agent/salesperson. lol at being a beta coding faggot
>>
>>1762949
>im studying hard to become real estate agent/salesperson
Yeah, you're never gonna make it
>>
File: CeJ2Hsx.jpg (231KB, 800x1106px) Image search: [Google]
CeJ2Hsx.jpg
231KB, 800x1106px
>>1762952
crabs in a bucket mentality
>>
>>1762161
>how to identify niches
don't you have your own interests or hobbies or things that you can see opportunity in. it's difficult to see something when you don't know what you are looking at. make a list of your hobbies and subjects you know about and begin to narrow it down.

it's difficult to give worthwhile examples because what i have experience of might be meaningless to you and vice versa. it sounds cheesy, but you need to look inside to find the best niche. e.g. zuckerberg had no friends, no social skills and social autism. so he created a way to get to know people without actually having to talk to them and know them. in between selling advertising space.

i used my own interests and experiences to find a niche. delivering content in between advertisements or charging for no adverts with freemium add-ons for revenue.

niche was related to my previous job. there are competitors but there always will be.
>>
>>1762956
Is that egg white? What a fucking meme
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.