[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most you'd pay yearly for university?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1446059722704.jpg (18KB, 596x512px) Image search: [Google]
1446059722704.jpg
18KB, 596x512px
What's the most you'd pay yearly for university?
>>
fuck i forgot mine, for me it'd be 15K per year
>>
Depends on the university, what I want to study, and how far along in the degree course I am.

Here's a tip: Unless you got into fucking Harvard, or got a huge scholarship, go to community college for your first two years.
>>
>>1761241
I joined the ANG so 0 for any in state. Also got a bonus and get $700 a month while 12+ credit hours. Civies get fucked.
>>
>>1761279
the Ass Nigger Gooch?
>>
125K per year for med school.
>>
I pay about €800 a year. I live in eastern Europe. For med school it's about €2000 a year. With good enough grades you can stop paying money. I feel bad for burgers having to pay hundreds of thousands for an useless degree.
>>
>>1761248
>Harvard, huge scholarship, gotta go to community college.
No. I'm a Junior at Bentley University, and some kids try to do this. Yes, you save a significant amount of money, but the transfer kids, even the kids who come from UNH or other private schools, and they aren't smart enough to get decent grades in any classes so they're gonna graduate with a shitty GPA. If you go to a community college, you better make sure that once you go to a better school, you're going to bust your ass to get the grades.
>>
I paid Two years of community college at ~1500 per year and less than 7k per year for two years of university.

15k per year makes you a retarded cuck.
>>
File: 1438634435010.jpg (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1438634435010.jpg
27KB, 250x250px
>>1761241
Got paid to attend undergrad, now paying $5k/yr for my Master's
>>
>>1761241
Bachelors free masters 100k for the program
>>
$0. There are way too many methods to get college paid for to pay for it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.