[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

If someone were to hypothetically run into $500k, what would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 2nio6t4.png (107KB, 480x385px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2nio6t4.png
107KB, 480x385px
If someone were to hypothetically run into $500k, what would be the best course of action to expand that tiny minuscule fortune? Asking for a friend
>>
Depends on whether you want to make a job out of it or just hand it off to mutual funds and use it for retirement later on.
>>
>>1758555
Probably make a job out of it.
>>
>>1758558
If that's the case, then buy a business and run it yourself.
>>
>>1758560
Absolutely not worth it unless you have experience in that branch. Preferably managerial experience. Just put a 60% into an MSCI World ETF and spread the remaining 40% between European and East Asian indices. If you need income, buy distributing ETFs. If you just want to grow it, buy accumulating. Don't be a retard buying individual stocks. Nothing more to it.
>>
>>1758560
"Lelel just buy a business and run it hurrrrr fucking durrrrr"

When will this meme die?.
>>
>>1758552
real-estate
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.