[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family has money tied in foreign currency.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

The countries bank doesn't have enough foreign reserve to make large personal exchanges (we are in the UK but won't exchange to the pound yet).

How do we get it out of the country into a more liquid or gold standard currency? The only thing I can think of is buying shares in the currency and then selling in another.
>>
>>1758399
If you want serious answers you must tell us the countries and currencies involved.
And a ballpark number of how much money. This is an anonymous chinese image board. No need to be vague.
>>
>>1758589
Money is tied in Trinidad dollars, wife's side. It is about t&t$700k. We are in the UK so don't want more £ with it weakening.
>>
...and you can't buy Bitcoin with it?
>>
>>1759113
700k of your currency equals roughly 100k USD. Thats a considerable ammount of money.
I don't get your statement that you're living in the UK but don't want more GBP. As currently TTD is rising against GBP you are fine.

I guess the money is in Trinidad n Tobago, right?

Or don't you trust Trinidad either? Then the question would be what currency do you trust?
>>
File: F8yust1G.png (42KB, 1140x442px) Image search: [Google]
F8yust1G.png
42KB, 1140x442px
>>1758399
Transfer it over time into Swiss Francs.
>>
>>1758399
Send an mass email to American grannies, saying you will put the large sum of money in their account if they just pay you a small handling fee. You will get lots of takers
>>
Buy 100 btc and transfer it
>>
>>1759644
This.

There must be someone selling bitcoin in trinidad
>>
>>1758399
Dude how did your parents get so much money?
>>
>>1758399
>rich
>browses 4chan
seems unlikely desu
>>
>>1759711
>>1759916
literally $100k

try getting a job, fucking stoner
>>
>>1760214
That's a fucking lot mate.. I have a part time job because i study and i only have 20$ k
>>
>>1758399

Fuck off back where ya came from.

Problem solved.
>>
>>1758399
>buy bitcoin
>sell for usd
You're likely to keep most of the money this way.

>Hire a currency broker
But you'll pay fees in the ballpark of 4%
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.