[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are jobs and majors that allow you to get high? I need mecial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0922.jpg (875KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0922.jpg
875KB, 1180x842px
What are jobs and majors that allow you to get high? I need mecial marijuana and thanks to the white devil that excludes you from 90% of jobs because the crackers have a weird piss fetish.

What career should I look for that will let me take my medicine without these monsters taking it away?
>>
>>1757705
sell weed
>>
If you can do the job high, it will be automated soon...
>>
>>1757873
Did I say a job that lets me get high there? No. I said a job that lets me administer my medicine on my own time.
>>
>>1757705
Something in IT or the restaurant industry. Nobody gives a shit as long as you can do your job.
>>
>>1757705
>Medicine.
>the white man.
>crackers.

You are making this too easy.

Unless u have cancer or seizures fuckoff with your retarded argument.

SOURCE: white male with a job and random ua. Every steo i take is pain.

Man the fuckbup you retarded pussy
>>
>>1757705
If it's for medicinal reasons your employer cannot turn you away. Show up with legal paperwork proving your disability and prescription.
>thanks to the white devil that excludes you from 90% of jobs because the crackers have a weird piss fetish
>crackers have a weird piss fetish.
I am also a minority, and I can vouch that what you're doing is not medicinal. Lay off the pot you fucking stoner.
>>
>>1757705
Any white collar or small business job
>>
>>1758629
>If it's for medicinal reasons your employer cannot turn you away.
That's not true at all.
>>
File: fash for cash.jpg (115KB, 728x1096px) Image search: [Google]
fash for cash.jpg
115KB, 728x1096px
>>1758684
exactly it's federally illegal still, OP knows this he's just baiting white people into being racist for (you)'s
>>
Grow cannabis...
>>
Move out of whatever shithole you live in
>>
>>1759763
This. Only shitier countries piss test
>>
>>1759634
In the nazi regime of America it wouldn't surprise me if growing weed still got you piss tested
>>
literally half Los Angeles is high everyday.

do whatever fucking job you want.
>>
>>1757705
IT, computer programming = everyone smokes
>>
>>1757705
>da white man keepin' me down!
Go to California.
>>
>>1757705
heavy machinery operator, truck driver, etc
>>
>>1757705
>Stay clean until after the initial drug screen.
>never get injured or fuckup at work
congrats you can smoke all the weed you want.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.