[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

inb4 sorry for blogpost I'm a 21 year old guy from Europoor,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: kneepads.jpg (20KB, 426x282px) Image search: [Google]
kneepads.jpg
20KB, 426x282px
inb4 sorry for blogpost

I'm a 21 year old guy from Europoor, I learned a pretty good job and worked for 2 years until they suddenly fired me without any reason. Now I'm jobless for a whole year and couldn't find a job in the field I learned (I tried really hard to get one).

Now I got an offer for 23k for a really shitty job that I don't want at all but I have to take it because otherwise I won't get money anymore.

I can't find any other job that is not total shit and also can't move away because of my family and girlfriend and I'm slowly running out of savings.

What would you do in my situation? Just take the shit job and hope I can find a job in the field I learned in one year? I'm also really good in programming so I could do something online but I don't know where to start. I'm so depressed at my situation and even thinking about suicide.

Sorry for my bad English.
>>
>>1756290
Hey, bro.
I'd definitely get the job. All kneepad jokes aside, any source of income is better than nothing in your current situation. Hold on to that job for as long as you need to. Maybe try to do some freelance programming, that may get you some extra dosh. May I ask which was your field?

Don't think about killing yourself, mate. I know this sounds like the usual bullshit, but I'm sure you'd make your family and gf very sad. Now that you're down, seek to climb up again.
>>
>>1756290
Take the shot job, you're lucky you even got the offer considering you're unemployment record. Use the experience and add it to your resume then start applying elsewhere after a bit.
>>
>>1756290
What's your field? Also just take the job, dumbass. As said above, even the smallest income is better than no income.
>>
>>1756578
>>1756586
>>1756589
My field is fine mechanics
Thank you for your kind words
>>
It's Impossible to apply for an entire year and not get a job.
>>
>>1756896
fuck you
>>
>>1756765
>>1756896
Depends where you live.

But OP take it, long periods of unemployment are not good
>>
>>1756905
It's actually true tho
>>
>>1756290
Take the job and keep looking mate. As long as you always try to better yourself you will get ahead. The cream always rises to the top.
>>
>>1756896
Next city is 4 hours away
If I would move I would of course find a job

But I choose family over job so this kind if things can happen

>>1756908
>long periods of unemployment are not good
This is very true, I'm feeling like dirt
>>
File: 1484784454592.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1484784454592.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
>>1756932
Not sure if you're still around, OP. I respect your decision, I really do. But it seems like not finding a job that's suitable for you does take a toll on your mind. I would consider moving to the city if I were you. You can spend your weekends back in your town.
>>
>>1756932
OP, I'm sure your family would be happier with you having a job. Plus a new city could mean new opportunities.
>>
>>1756290
Where are you from anon?
>>
>>1757168
>>1757604
But I wouldn't be happy with it. I'm already depressed not seeing family/gf when they are at their work. Yes I'm that emotional piece of shit.

It's more like a question if I should take the job and wait for a better maybe or flip it all over and do a completely other thing eg learning a new job or do full retard online freelancer but I don't really know how to start that.

>>1757691
Austria
>>
>>1756290
>from Europoor
>Austria
:DDDDDD

Greetings from your neighbor, Hungary! Where you can do a job exactly the same for 1/3 salary.
>>
Taking a shitty job doesn't mean you have to stop looking for a better one. Also, if you really sent out a lot of applications and never got any positive feedback you really need to work on your game. Make your CV look professional (not something you can do with Microsoft Word), write a well-worded application and be confident during the job-interview. When you actually have a job it is much easier to be confident during the interview as you know you don't really depend on it, so fucking take it.
>>
>>1757965
Yes and I guess everything costs the same in Hungary doesn't it?

>>1758367
My CV and applications are very very good. I let it even check by a "professional". Didn't have a single job interview btw.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.