[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So biz, tell me just why in the fuck I shouldn't start renting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: banner01.jpg (93KB, 688x364px) Image search: [Google]
banner01.jpg
93KB, 688x364px
So biz, tell me just why in the fuck I shouldn't start renting wedding tents for a side hustle.

>people cast all financial reason to the wind for their "special day"
>cost to rent a tent = cost to purchase a tent

Am I missing something here?
>>
>>1750360
>cost to rent a tent = cost to purchase a tent
but cost to rent a tent =/= cost to purchase a tent+cost to store a tent+cost to dispose of a tent

so it's all good.
>>
>>1750378
Right, my point there was breakeven on investment after the first couple gigs booked.
>>
Proper storage may cost you (depends on your situation).

Either you have to transport in there, assemble it, then reverse the process at the end of the event which sounds pretty boring and also like proper work requiring more than your two hands (ie less profit). And you're also liable for the damn thing when the drunk bridesmaids stumble into the side and bring the whole mess down on top of everyone.
Or you hand over your precious tent to idiots who'll bend and cut it to hell and back, only stopped by the storm carrying the whole damn thing away and killing the bride via careful impalement. And good luck on getting all your parts back.
>>
>>1750360
The wedding industry is declining. If anything, I would invest in divorce lawyers.
>>
>>1750391
I would purchase an enclosed trailer for storage. Pay a couple Mexicans I currently work with 100/day for labor.
>>
File: Phone-Wallpaper-16.jpg (18KB, 958x921px) Image search: [Google]
Phone-Wallpaper-16.jpg
18KB, 958x921px
>>1750402
And just how in the fuck shall I do that sir? Is there an ETF for that yet?
>>
>>1750402
How the fuck do you expect the second to exist without the first?
>>
>>1750415
This guy gets it. I'm also engaged so I'm witnessing first hand how frivolous a bride can be with her daddy's money. I think I'll leave her before the wedding but that's a different thread for a different board.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.