[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck my shit up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (151KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
151KB, 600x374px
I got a business idea today while walking through a mall, yay or nay?

>location: malls or high streets
>set up stands w/ one employee
>employee collects people's bags and charges $X to deliver them whenever and wherever the customer wants
>driver comes back every time he's finished a round
>total of 2 employees per stand

What do you guys think?
>>
What is the point of this? Are you Euro? This does not make sense in US where everyone drives their car to the mall.
>>
people carry their own bags, almost always
>>
>>1749671
I was under the impression that women just go to the mall to try on clothes, gossip, and occasionally buy something. I think this would only work for the rich who buy buy buy. Maybe make it a service you could book for a day instead of setting up a booth in the mall.
>>
>>1749671
what if they just buy from amazon?
>>
>>1749671
You're spending way too much time, effort and money developing a system/ad campaign to gain the trust of people. You're a nobody asking a stranger to trust another stranger to carry potentially expensive stuff with no real benefit besides have a guy/gal (potential fake gf for guys while they shop is possible but that's technically a different market senpai.... and they want hourly and tips... and you're looking at them being harassed) all for bucks on the hour... idk. Youre needing someway to even convince an insurance company to give you insurance for that.... let alone employees to walk around and act freely with the potential of lawsuit from them "getting hurt." But.. again... local business or self employeed dream is 1$ a minute as a business for it to be operating well.

Op, scrap the idea. THink of a new one.
>>
>>1749671
>i'm just gonna give my bag to 2 shifty gypsy
>to go through it and steal anything valuable
>and i'm gonna pay him doing that!

is your business plan.
>>
>>1749699
Many rich women who buy buy buy have personal helpers that carry the bags for them already!
>>
>>1749682
That's what I was thinking
>>1749699
Meh, it was just a random idea, a bad one by the looks of it
>>1749685
True
>>1749700
What do you think?
>>1749899
No, it's not, I haven't and won't even develop a plan, however your attempt at being a smart ass just made you look like a faggot
>>1749891
TL:DR, read the bottom line though, and yeah, it was a shitty idea.

Thanks guys, thread can die now :)
>>
>>1749671
the idea is pretty good. there have been many times when ive bought something at a mall and hated carrying it around as i went to more stores.

the problem I see is how much will you charge for this? the most i'd pay for someone to drop my bags off at my car is $5 and that's only if I had a lot of bags. also how will you unlock the person's car? they will have to give you their key and somehow get it back later. would people be ok with this?

good idea though I feel an app would work better. they click a button on their phone and someone can come to them and get their shit. there will be constant communication through the app so they will feel safer with someone else handling their car keys.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.