[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life is a fucking mess. I need help. Profile: >25 >West

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1471022028517.png (179KB, 454x270px) Image search: [Google]
1471022028517.png
179KB, 454x270px
My life is a fucking mess.
I need help.

Profile:
>25
>West Coast
>BA Econ @ 3.8GPA, graduated a month ago, 0 student loan debt
>35k in savings, ~45k net worth
>5k in debt on 0% interest credit cards
>781 FICO
>work as a courier, make ~2-4k/mo
>ragequit my parents place a month ago after getting into a fight with brother because he didnt want to pay rent but still lives with parents and eats our fucking food (he is 34)
>dad is fucking insane, can never shut the fuck up always talking loud on his phone or talking to himself
>i do not and cannot go back to that shithole
>have been sleeping in car the past month, take showers and workout/change at 24 hour fitness
>continue to work, live a coffee shop life pretty much
>been trying to find a place to rent but there is nothing

What the fuck do I do... i feel so fucking depressed and worthless
>>
>>1749220
If you cant figure this out with those resources you deserve to be homeless
>>
>>1749236
All i ask is for help. There is no precedent to look at. Everyone lives with parents until fucking 40.
>>
File: tmp_18192-images(2)294077229.png (5KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18192-images(2)294077229.png
5KB, 224x225px
>>1749240
>Everyone lives with parents until fucking 40.

5/10
>>
try and find a roommate. how expensive is rent where you are?

pay off debt as fast as possible.

keep working hard
>>
>>1749240
Dude you got excellent credit, also $50k networth.

You even have a fucking job. You can figure this out easily.
>>
t.b.h i honestly don't know what you need help with either. try harder finding a place.
>>
>>1749245
You can find a 1br for like 750 but it seems to be impossible. I dont want a roommate i want my own place
>>1749255
Yeah I thought it was easy too. You call these people putting places up on Craigslist and they want you to make 3x the rent, have paystubs (im self employed) and have all sorts of crazy shit. I dont want to live in a nigger infested place either.
>>
>>1749257
I just graduated with a Bachelors in Econ. The fuck do I do with it? Also I sleep in my car. Im homeless.
>>
>25

It's a depressing age, that's all. You'll get through it.

>>1749260
Not gonna happen without paystubs, unless you have some connections. Also you're not allowed to be racist on the west coast
>>
>>1749260
buckle up and live with a roommate if you can't find your own place until you find better options. how competitive is the housing?, negotiate rents explain situation. it's still a person you're negotiating with, some of em will give you break as long as they know you're dependable on payments, provide a bit of documentation maybe a record of income, bank deposits.
self-employed courier??? explain.
i don't know much about jobs, i'm currently neet inbetween entry level employments, 21yo with around 5k worth living rent-free with my tech company management employed older sister who's trying to help me get on my feet.
even if i can't follow my own advice, all i know is you gotta stick your foot in some doors and not worry about getting your toes stubbed when they slam em. drum up your qualifications, a lot of stuff you'll learn on the job. finding something with your qualifications depends on where you live though. might try finding some staffing agencies that'll help you find something.
>>
>>1749297
you gotta college in your town? hit up some kids looking to fill a room. let em know you're chill.
i'm pretty much talking out of my ass here, don't take my advice too close to heart. just giving things to consider.
>>
>>1749220

1) hit up a club
2) lay on the charm
3) pick up a honey
4) live at her(parents') place.
>>
>>1749220

also, since you have nothing that really ties you down, why don't you just fucking quit that place? there's plenty of areas where you can get 600 square feet for 400.
>>
>>1749311
>pick up a honey
Im homeless hahaha
>>
>>1749313

if you look good and have charm and are a good lay most won't even care about that.
>>
>>1749240
I moved out when I was 18, and live in my own apartment, on my second two year lease now making only 2.5k/month. Find a gf and have her pat half of rent.
>>
>>1749322
>CPA
kek has spoken
>>
move to a less expensive city
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.