[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FOREX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

So are there people that can actually consistently year after year make profitable trades via Forex?

There are people at forex forums claiming they are making 20-50% a year which is insane and they don't even sell anything.

I don't want to take their word for granted and from all perspectives forex should not be making the retail investor any money and 99% should lose in the long run, but I'm trying to keep an open mind here.

So please, let us discuss Forex. Share your experience and opinions. What is the catch? So far I know you are fucked by bid ask spreads, commissions and huge overall efficiency of the trillion dollar market.
>>
>>1749066
Its a mix of survivors fallacy and roleplaying.

Even the lottery has SOME winners (but at least in trading you can increase your odds)
>>
>>1749072
How much did you lose in forex?
>>
>>1749128
Its the reality of trading in general.

Youd see that if you ever left /biz's roleplaying circlejerk
>>
u are fucked by brokers first and foremost

they will do anything in their power they will do any trick to stop you from profiting from them
>>
>>1749132
I was just trying to get an idea of how much actual experience you have in it
>>
>>1749253
None first hand but plenty of reading, I know better than to get involved in a losing battle.
https://vantagepointtrading.com/archives/7665
Its just a fact that most traders will lose.

How much do you need to lose in the lottery before youre qualified to say its a bad idea?
>>
>people at forex forums claiming

Must be true then
>>
>>1749066
You know they pay marketers to promote forex so fools use their leverage and pay their fees right? Which means 90% of those people on their forums that claims those are people paid to lie to try to get fools to gamble more right?
>>
I made $1000 in November (thank you based Trump) and almost $1000 in December using the same $5000 in my forex account

So far I've only made $200 (realized) this month, but I think I have a good position on USDCNH ($160 unrealized p/l right now)

I'm waiting for Trump to say some massively anti-China rant and cause a spike
>>
>>1749278
Why would they lie if they aren't selling anything?

I never lie about my business or income online. There is simply no reason to.

>>1749485
>You know they pay marketers to promote forex so fools use their leverage and pay their fees right?

I know, because I have spammed that shit and made money off it. I'm talking about people who are not promoting anything just stating their experience and using Forex to actually earn money.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.