[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /biz/ churn? Pic related, just got approved before Chase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: inkplus.png (84KB, 264x263px) Image search: [Google]
inkplus.png
84KB, 264x263px
Does /biz/ churn?

Pic related, just got approved before Chase axes the card. Never done a business card before so it was kinda interesting.
>>
>>1748533
Good for you.
>>
>>1748551
Y-you too!
>>
>>1748533
yeah, me and the wife have about 50 rewards cards between the two of us. We pay ALL our bills with them first. Except our mortgage- chase won't take payment from chase lol.

last week amex gave me $250 for paying a bill with their card that I needed to pay anyways. Free money.
>>
>>1749043
>yeah, me and the wife have about 50 rewards cards between the two of us.
this reminded me of the scene from "my stepmother is an alien" where the cards kept spilling from her bag and she couldn't stop them.
>>
>>1749178
I only carry two at a time.

Most of them sit in a box in my safe with $0 balance. If you let them sit a couple months without being used the card companies will sometimes offer you money or rewards or 0% interest to use them again. So we just rotate. Whoever is paying the most is the card we use.

The second card in my wallet is just in case the first one doesn't work for some reason. I travel a bit and it's not uncommon for a company to block my card when I'm out of town. Even if I told them I'm traveling.
>>
I have two Chase cards in rotation. The CSP and the Freedom Unlimited. I use the CSP for food and transportation, and the CFU for bills and just about everything else in order to maximize rewards points. Looking to apply for the Sapphire Reserve before the 100k offer ends.
>>
>>1749190
interesting strategy i can't use it tho.
all reward cards have monthly/yearly fee in my country. if you don't use them you lose money.
>>
i just found a card with 0 fees and 20% (capped) rewards. catch is it seems to be only a 3 month period for this promotion. fucking hell i got all worked up.
>>
>>1750016
You were too late, 100k offer is ded.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.