[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a Japanese living in Germany currently with that working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1938_Naka_yoshi_sangoku.jpg (34KB, 368x560px) Image search: [Google]
1938_Naka_yoshi_sangoku.jpg
34KB, 368x560px
I'm a Japanese living in Germany currently with that working holiday visa. Unfortunately, education in Japan is not that influencal for your later career so I studied some nonsense at university. In Japan I used to work for 2 years in sales.

My dream was always to live in Germany and I really enjoy it here. Too bad, I have a hard time finding a job as my German is just the basic level. I found out there is a freelance visa opportunity to be able to stay here after the working holiday expires.

My question to you is if you know any freelancing jobs which are quick to learn with enough demand to find some clients. Thought about working as translator but with Google's Translator becoming more and more intelligent I wonder if that's a good way.
Another idea was to open a online shop for Japanese import products (food or clothes).
Do you have any other ideas or advices?

>pic is some evil propaganda photo from Japan in WW2
>>
Biggest japanese community in Germany is in Duesseldorf, maybe you can get a job there.
>>
For translating, try Flitto or Gengo. It helps if you have some sort of cetificate, like TOEIC

For dropshipping, many coffee-nerds (including me) like (japanese) HARIO-products, so maybe try to find products that you can't buy in germany already?
>>
>>1748122

What is the nonsense you studied?

Look up some companies doing lots of business with Japan. Apply for an internship. Interns get paid minimum wage here. Do you know how to use Excel?
>>
>>1748122
Yo boy I can hook you up with a European permit, did it for a Japanese girl last year.
>>
>>1748136
Thank you I'm going to check that out.

>>1748162
I studied media and film (...). I know how to use excel very well. Internship might be a opportunitiy, I hope it's enough for a working visa.

>>1748174
Can you tell me some details?
>>
>>1748122
Import/export for typical Japanese/German products to the other country always works. Asian culture is pretty popular here, depending on where you live it's very easy. I also thought about doing that, but then again I'm a lazy piece of shit.

Freelancing is tricky, it's not a secure job and might not help you much with the visa, since you will have to prove you can finance your stay and all, I don't think it will be considered as a stable income.

You should look for a normal employee position first, something stable, doesn't have to be good, but it helps with your visa. You can still look for/do freelancing

>>1748218
If your MS Office skills are decent then you should have no problem finding an internship, depending on how good your German and English are and which field you want to work in.

A lot of "good" companies pay very well for internships, minimum like the other anon said is quite rare, I did an internship for an investment bank, 2.5k per month, wouldn't do it again since the hours are shit, but you can make a lot of money even as an intern. Software companies pay you even more if you have some useful programming skills.

If you know how to play it, getting a German visa is pretty easy, if you don't then you're fucked. Make some German friends and they might be very helpful for you and you for them.

Also don't worrry about your field of study, we have so many people here who studied useless shit like you and they still find a job. If you're a nice person, have some team skills, aren't a complete idiot plus know how to use certain software then you're already set
>>
>>1748261
>minimum like the other anon said is quite rare

It is now our law to pay interns minimum wage!
Except you are still a student.
>>
>>1748218
I have a firm that can employ foreigner as we deal with exports, a Japanese girl wanted to stay in Eu so she paid for the taxes i d have to pay for her and a bit on the side and I got her a permit for 2 years so she can stay in EU. If you have this one you can get any job you are qualified as if you are European. If you are interested give me a throwaway account to message
>>
>>1748370
>>1748174
same guy just went on mobile network for a while
>>
>>1748122

are you a girl? you can marry me and acquire your german passport honey
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.